royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 660

帖子 royl » 周三 10月 26, 2016 11:54 am

二十笔实用成语 660

01. just for that
定义: 只是/正是为了那件事/物/原因.
例句: You came all this way just for that? (你大老远地来到这里就是为了这件事?)

02. just for the hell/heck of it
定义: 只是一时随兴而起. (注: 意指并没什么特殊目的)
例句: I didn't know what I wanted to do, so I drove my van round the city, just for the hell of it. (我不知道我想要做什么, 因此我一时兴起, 开着面包车在市区里闲逛)

03. Just for today.
[成语句型]只是今天一天. (注: 意指明天不会再有同样的机会或明天不会再来找你麻烦)

04. just hear me out.
定义: 只要你听我把话说完.
例句: I know you don't agree but just hear me out. (我知道你不同意我的想法但我只要你听我把话说完)

05. just hours away from …
定义: 只有离...几小时路程.
例句: Hangzhou, Wu Xi, and Suzhou, these three cities are geographically in the same region, just hours away from Shanghai. (杭州, 无锡, 和苏州, 这三座城市在地理上同属一个地区, 离上海只有几个钟头的路程)

06. just in case
定义: 万一, 以备不时之需.
例句: Here are my car keys, Tom. My car should be okay where it is, but you should have them just in case you need to move it. (汤姆, 这是我的汽车钥匙. 我车子停的地方应该没问题, 但你还是拿着钥匙万一你须要把它移走)
图片
汽车钥匙

07. just in time
定义: 及时, 最后一刻.
例句: I stepped back just in time to miss being hit by the door as she angrily rammed it open. (她愤怒地撞开这扇门而我及时地后退才躲过了门的撞击)

08. Just keep your fingers crossed.
[成语句型]祈求好运吧, 自求多福. (注: 食指与中指交叉祈求愿望成真或好运)
图片
食指与中指交叉

09. just kidding
定义: 只是跟你开个玩笑.
例句: I don't care if you were just kidding! I don't like what you said to me! (我才不管你只是跟我开个玩笑! 你对我说的这些话我不爱听!)

10. just last year alone
定义: 光只去年.
例句: Nearly 25,000 jobs came back just last year alone. Unfortunately, two-thirds of that growth is in retail and hospitality jobs that typically pay low wages. (光去年一年, 几乎两万五千个工作回流. 不幸的是, 三分之二的这些就业增长属于通常低工资的零售业和旅馆餐饮业工作)

11. just like
定义: 就跟...一模一样.
例句: I knew he must be your brother. He sounds just like you. (我知道他肯定是你的兄弟. 他的声音跟你的一模一样)

12. just like that
定义: 就是那样, 就是那么简单, 就是那么干脆.
例句: She walked straight to him and slapped him in the face. Just like that! (她直接走到他面前然后扇他一记耳光. 就这么干脆俐落!)

13. just miles away
定义: 只离...几英哩而已.
例句: The inn is just miles away from the famous Tianjin Goubuli Baozi restaurant. (这家小客栈距离鼎鼎有名的天津狗不理包子餐馆只有几英哩而已)
图片
天津狗不理包子餐馆

14. just my luck
定义: 真倒楣! 算我倒楣!
例句: So she left five minutes before I got here, did she? Just my luck! (所以她在我到达之前五分钟离开的吗? 算我倒楣!)

15. just not fair
定义: 太不公平.
例句: It's just not fair to blame me for all your problems! (你把你所有的问题都归咎于我是不公平的!)

16. just now
定义: 就是刚刚, 刚才; 现在, 就是这一刻.
例句: The accident happened just now. The police haven't even arrived yet. (这场车祸就是刚刚才发生的. 警方还没到达现场)

17. just off the boat, be
定义: 天真, 没经验的.
例句: I'm not just off the boat. I know what you're trying to do. (我不是没经验. 我知道你想干什么)

18. just on
定义: [英国]正好, 完全正确.
例句: It's just on six o'clock. (正好六点钟)

19. just passing through, be
定义: 只是路过.
例句: I was just passing through your neighborhood and was wondering if you'd like to come out for a drink? (我只是路过你家附近, 想知道你要不要出来喝两杯?)

20. just peachy
定义: 很好! 好得很! (注: 有时候也可以作为讽刺性的反话)
例句: "It's starting to rain." "Oh, that's just peachy! We're stuck at home today." ("开始下雨了." "哦, 真好! 好得很! 我们今天就困在家里了.")

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 51 访客