请网友踊跃提出英语文问题, 或自己学习心得
回复
royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1209

帖子 royl » 周三 6月 14, 2023 11:06 am

二十笔实用成语 1209

01. You are saying things that are just not so.
[成语句型]你所说的并不是事实.

02. you are very lucky
定义: 你很幸运. (注: 意指只有你逃过灾难而许多其他人却无法避免)
例句: Having a child is truly a blessing. If you have or are able to have a child, you are very lucky. Not everyone can say that for themselves. (有孩子确实是一件很幸福的事情. 如果你有或能够生下一个孩子, 你是非常幸运的. 不是每个人都是想要就有的)

03. you are what you eat
定义: 你的健康跟你的饮食习惯有关; 为了健康, 吃有益的食物很重要.
例句: "I'm feeling more energetic now that I've started eating more salad." "You are what you eat!" ("自从我开始吃更多的沙拉之后, 我感觉体力更加充沛了." "你的健康跟你的饮食习惯有关!")
图片
你的健康跟你的饮食习惯有关

04. you aren't so sure
定义: 你并不是很确定.
例句: You want the things that come from having a graduate degree, but you aren't so sure you want to do what it takes to get the degree. (你想要取得研究生学位所带来的一切好处, 但你不太确定你愿意付出一切的努力来获得这个学位)

05. you be the judge
定义: 让你自己去判断.
例句: I personally think this cake tastes pretty good, but I'll let you be the judge of that. (我个人觉得这个蛋糕味道相当好, 但我还是让你自己来判断吧)

06. You bet I am, and proud of it!
[成语句型]当然我就是这种人, 而且我为此很骄傲!

07. you bet your ass
定义: [不雅语]肯定会发生, 千真万确, 毫无疑问的.
例句: You bet your sweet ass I'm going to that concert. I've been saving up to buy a ticket for months now! (我肯定要去听音乐会. 为了这张门票, 我已经攒了好几个月!)

08. you bet your life
定义: 肯定会发生, 千真万确, 毫无疑问的.
例句: I lost my umbrella, so you can bet your life that it's going to rain soon. (我把伞弄丢了, 所以你可以确定马上就要下雨了)

09. you bet
定义: 当然, 确定的, 没问题, 我同意; 别客气.
例句: "Is it OK if Frank brings his girlfriend?" "You bet! Tommy's bringing Sarah as well, so it's no problem at all." ("法兰克可以带他的女友过来吗?" "当然可以! 汤米也会带莎拉来, 所以一点问题都没有.")

10. you betcha
定义: 当然, 确定的, 没问题, 我同意; 别客气. (注: 这里的betcha是bet you的缩写)
例句: "Hey Jimmy, do you want to come with us to the movies?" "You betcha I do!" ("嘿, 吉米, 你想跟我们一起去看电影吗?" "我当然要呀!")

11. you better watch yourself
定义: [警告语]你最好小心点.
例句: I know you're having an affair with Tommy's girlfriend, Mona. You better watch yourself. If Tommy were to find out, it could spell big trouble for you! (我知道你和汤米的女朋友梦娜有染. 你最好小心点. 如果汤米发现了这事, 你就会吃不完兜着走!)

12. you can bet on it
例句: I believe my son is going to get the job. He's very qualified for it, and you can bet on it. (我相信我儿子会拿到那份工作. 他对那工作非常称职, 所以肯定会成功)

13. you can bet your boots
例句: Am I happy? You bet your boots! (我快乐吗? 我当然快乐!)

14. you can bet your bottom dollar
例句: You can bet your bottom dollar he's around somewhere. (我可以肯定他就在附近)

15. You can call me anything you want.
[成语句型]你骂我什么我都不在乎. (注: 意指我根本不在乎你对我的看法)

16. You can call me during the day.
[成语句型]你可以在白天打电话给我.

17. you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar
定义: [谚语]以婉转的言词会比尖酸的话语更具亲和力或说服力.
例句: I think the kids would visit you more if you were nicer to them. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, you know. (我想如果你对孩子们好一点, 他们会多来探望你的. 婉转的言词会比尖酸的话语更加有亲和力)

18. you can count on me
定义: 包在我身上; 相信我, 我会帮你办到的. (注: 意指你放心我不会把事办砸的, 我会支持你或我不会背叛你)
例句: You can count on me, Mom. I'll take good care of him. (包在我身上, 妈妈. 我会好好照顾他)

19. you can do it
定义: [鼓励语]你能做得到的.
例句: I know it hurts, but you've got to suck it up. C'mon, you can do it! (我知道这很痛, 但你必须忍耐. 加把劲, 你可以做到! 注: 这里的C'mon是短语, come on, 的缩写)

20. You can feel the electricity in the room.
[成语句型]你可以感受到整个屋内热情横溢.

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 308 访客