royl
帖子: 1769
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 431

帖子 royl » 周四 12月 20, 2012 3:42 pm

二十笔实用成语 431

01. get across, to
定义: 把话说清楚, 讲明白.
例句: Alan is really intelligent but sometimes he has problems getting his ideas across. (亚伦确实很聪明但有时候他也无法把他的想法说清楚)

02. get after, to
定义: 敦促, 责备, 攻击.
例句: Mom got after us for smoking. She told us it was a bad habit. (妈妈责备我们抽烟. 她告诉我们这是一个坏习惯)

03. get ahead of ..., to
定义: 排在...前面; 超越...; 跳跃过...的次序
例句: Many tried to get ahead of him, but none succeeded so far. (许多人想超越他, 但目前为止没有人做得到)

04. get ahead of oneself, to
定义: 操之过急, 冲过头, 言之过早; 思考或行动太仓促, 没有通盘思考; 跳过应做的次序.
例句: I have to stick to my notes or I will get ahead of myself in my lecture. (我必须依照我的笔记演讲否则我会乱了秩序)

05. get ahead, to
定义: 成功; 取得进步, (常用于事业或社会地位); 还有盈余(常用于开销完结算后得知还​​有盈余).
例句: She really works hard at her job in order to get ahead. (为了取得成功, 她确实辛勤地把她工作做好)

06. get ahold of, to
定义: 找到, 掌握, 控制, 电话交谈.
例句: The thing is, I've been trying to get ahold of her since Monday to see if I can bring them to her early next week, but I can't reach her. (问题是, 从星期一起我一直设法找到她看看是否能够在下星期初把它们交给她, 但我没法联络到她)

07. get along famously, to
定义: 相处非常亲密融洽.
例句: Once before we got along famously; hand in hand, smiles shine the love. (我们曾经一度非常亲密; 手牵手, 微笑展露爱意)

08. get along with, to
定义: 合作, 默认, 同意; 陪同, 陪伴; 适合, 适用, 适当.
例句: I don't get along very well with the new woman I work with. (我跟这个新来的女同事处得不融洽)

09. get along without ..., to
定义: 设法在没有...的情况下达成任务或解决问题.
例句: I can't get along without my secretary and she just quit on me. (没有我的秘书我没法顺利地工作而她却刚刚不辞而别)

10. get along, to
定义: 往目标前进或进行; 接近一个新的阶段尤其接近老年; 符合需要, 设法达成; 与某人相处融洽.
例句: He is able to get along on very little money. (没有什么钱他也能过日子)

11. get an A/E for effort, to
定义: 尽了最大的努力; 没有功劳也有苦劳. (注: 意指主要是要推崇某人的不懈努力, 虽然他没有成功)
例句: When it came to the party food, Nancy got an A for effort and an A+ for generosity. (谈到这个聚会的食物, 南西尽了最大的努力而且在食物的丰富程度上最令人满意)
图片
聚会食物

12. get approved, to
定义: 取得许可, 受到准许.
例句: I got approved because I have a decent credit history: a gas card, co-signed with parent, a store credit card, and a bank card. (我取得许可因为我的信用记录还过得去: 一张由父母连署的油公司信用卡, 一张百货公司信用卡和一张银行卡)
图片
蚬壳石油公司信用卡

13. get around to, to
定义: 找时间或机会去做.
例句: The apartment manager finally got around to fixing the bathroom leak. (这个公寓管理员终于找到时间把浴室的漏水修好)

14. get around/about, to
定义: 见过世面, 社交活跃; 众所周知, (消息)流传; 到处走动或旅游; 围绕或逃避(某人或法令); 以谄媚或巴结取得信任, 鼓动; 找时间或机会去做.
例句: He really gets around. He has been to almost every state in the United States. (他确实见过世面. 他几乎走遍美国各州)

15. Get at it!
定义: [命令语]去做吧! 开工! 开始吧!
例句: Well, this work has to be done. Let's get at it! (嗯, 这件工作必须要完成. 我们开工吧!)

16. get at, to
定义: 找到, 触及; ​​腐化, 贿赂; 注意转向; 尝试说明或表明; 开始, 开工, 照顾.
例句: Just exactly what are you getting at? (你究竟想说什么?)

17. get away from it all, to
定义: 暂时离开繁嚣与压力环境, 渡假.
例句: We want to get away from it all this summer and go and relax somewhere. (我们想要在这个暑假出去渡假, 到别的地方散散心)

18. Get away from me!
定义: [命令语]走开! 离我远一点!
例句: Get away from me! I don't want to see you! (离我远一点! 我不想见到你!)

19. get away scot-free, to
定义: (做了坏事的人)责任逃地一干二净, 逍遥法外, 幸免处罚.
例句: The perpetrators that brought the world's economy to its knees have got away scot-free. You're paying for it and they're still doing it. (这些给世界经济带来严重伤害的匪徒一直逍遥法外. 你们继续付出代价而他们仍旧继续做恶下去)

20. get away with it, to
定义: (做了坏事的人)责任逃地一干二净, 逍遥法外, 幸免处罚.
例句: Your lies won't cover up your actions. Cheating is cheating; you can't get away with it. (你的谎话无法遮掩你的行为. 欺骗就是欺骗, 你没法推得一干二净)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Google [Bot] 和 325 访客