royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 513

帖子 royl » 周日 9月 14, 2014 2:47 am

二十笔实用成语 513

01. have a finger on the button, to
定义: 控制发动核子武器攻击的人.
例句: Peace was kept through mutually assured destruction. Now the nuclear club is getting crowded and leaders of all kinds have a finger on the button. (和平乃是由确保相互摧毁所维系的. 现在核武俱乐部越来越拥挤了,各式各样的领导人都握有核武攻击的控制权)

02. have a flat tire, to
定义: 有一个爆胎, 轮胎破了变成扁胎.
例句: You're driving a mile without knowing you had a flat tire? That's rather odd because when it happened to me a few years ago, I felt the difference immediately. (你开了一英哩的车居然不知道你轮胎没气了吗? 这是相当奇怪的事因为几年前它曾发生在我身上, 我马上就感到不对)
图片
泄了气的轮胎

03. have a fling at something, to
定义: (因为不在乎得失)尝试做某件事.
例句: I had a brief fling at starting my own business. (我曾短暂地尝试自己创业)

04. have a fling, to
定义: 有一个短暂的风流韵事.
例句: Dad, did you have a fling when you were young? (爸爸, 你在年轻得时候有没有风流过?)

05. have a foot in both camps, to
定义: 脚踏两条船; 两边都属于或参与.
例句: He can unite the party because he has a foot in both camps. (他能够团结这个政党因为他两个阵营都参与)

06. have a furtive glance, to
定义: 偷偷地瞄一眼.
例句: I had a furtive glance at clock out of the corner of my eye and made a suppressed yawn. (我偷偷地以眼角瞄一眼时钟又用手捂住嘴打了一个哈欠)

07. have a good arm, to
定义: 拥有一只强而有力的膀臂.
例句: Doug is short, but he has a good arm. He's an excellent passer. (道格虽然矮小, 但他拥有一只强而有力的膀臂. 他是个极佳的传球高手)

08. have a good command of ..., to
定义: 熟稔/精通..., 使用或控制自如.
例句: She has a good command of English, though not everyone could understand her speech. (她精通英语, 尽管不是每个人都能够听懂她说的话)

09. Have a good/nice day.
定义: [道别祝福语]再见. 祝你有个好的一天.
例句: "Anything else I can help you with?" "No, that's it." "You have a good day, sir." ("还有别的事我能帮忙吗?" "没有了, 就是这些了. " "再见, 先生.")

10. have a good eye for, to
定义: 独具慧眼, 具有独到的鉴赏力/良好的视察能力.
例句: If you don't have a good eye for detail, be sure to find someone who does to be part of your team and to assist you. (如果你没有良好的对细节的鉴察能力, 你一定要找另一个具有此能力的人参与你的团队并且协助你)

11. have a good head for figures, to
定义: 天生对计算或数字概念强.
例句: I have a good head for figures, mathematics and analyzing data. I believe I am an asset to any employer. (我天生对数字, 数学与数据分析特别擅长. 我相信我对任何一个雇主都是一个难得的人材)

12. have a good head on one's shoulders, to
定义: 具有聪明, 精明, 冷静与良好判断的头脑.
例句: John has a good head on his shoulders and can be depended on to give good advice. (约翰具有良好的判断能力, 可以信赖他给予明智的建议)

13. have a good innings, to
定义: 有个富裕的, 快乐的, 长寿的一生. (注: innings虽是复数可以当单数或复数使用)
例句: We're sad she's gone, but she had a good innings. (虽然对于她的离世我们很悲伤, 但她曾拥有一个快乐长寿的一生)

14. have a good mind to do something, to
定义: 想去做某事虽然你不见得会去做. (注: 常用于威胁语, 并非真的会做)
例句: I have a good mind to tell your parents what you've done! (我很想要告诉你父母亲你所干的坏事!)

15. Have a good one.
定义: [道别祝福语]再见. 祝你有个好的一天.
例句: "I may not be in tomorrow but I'll keep you posted of my whereabouts." "Good, have a good one then." ("我明天可能不会来办公室但我会随时告诉你我的行踪. " "很好, 那就再见了.")

16. have a good sense of humor, to
定义: 拥有良好的幽默感. (注: 有良好幽默感的人除了说话风趣之外并且能够看到事物有趣的一面)
例句: Learning to have a good sense of humor is a core component of becoming a well-rounded person. (学习拥有良好幽默感是成为一个多才多艺者的一个核心要素)

17. have a good thing going, to
定义: 一帆风顺, 某事顺遂.
例句: Sarah takes pictures for weddings. She has a good thing going, and makes good money. (莎拉专门替婚礼拍照. 她事业顺利, 而且也赚不少钱)

18. Have a good/great time.
定义: [道别祝福语]祝你玩得痛快.
例句: "I'm leaving for the party now." "Have a great time!" ("我现在要去那个派对了." "祝你玩得痛快!")

19. have a great mind to, to
定义: 很想要, 极欲(去做某事).
例句: I have a great mind to publish these conversations in a book. It seems to me that what interests me so deeply might very likely prove interesting to others. (我很想要把这些谈话内容出版成一本书. 似乎对我来说任何让我产生极大兴趣的东西也可能会让别人也产生兴趣)

20. have a grudge to settle, to
定义: 有仇要报, 了结一笔旧帐.
例句: Look, I have a grudge to settle with Tom, OK? He betrayed me and I'm coming for payback! (听我说, 我跟汤姆要了结一笔旧帐, 懂吗? 他出卖了我, 我来是找他报仇的!)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Google [Bot] 和 32 访客