royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 514

帖子 royl » 周日 9月 21, 2014 2:33 am

二十笔实用成语 514

01. have a guilty/troubled conscience, to
定义: 良心不​​安, 怀着罪恶感.
例句: I had a guilty conscience after the accident because I knew I'd caused it. (这个车祸发生之后我良心一直不安因为我知道这个车祸是我引起的)

02. have a hand in, to
定义: 有插手, 介入, 涉及, 参与, 也有一份.
例句: I think that Tom had a hand in getting my friend fired from her job. (我认为汤姆有介入我朋友被她公司解雇的事)

03. have a handful, to
定义: 有够多的麻烦难以应付.
例句: This kid is not easy to manage. He is a rea​​l handful for his mother. (这个小孩儿不好带. 他真是让他妈妈疲于应付)

04. have a hard time doing/with something, to
定义: 做某件事很吃力, 费尽心思.
例句: With all the surrounding noise, I had a hard time hearing the students' questions. (由于周边的噪音, 聆听学生提出的问题让我很吃力)

05. have a head for something, to
定义: 具有做好某事的天赋或才份.
例句: I don't have a head for directions and get lost quite easily. (我没有敏锐方向感的天赋所以我相当容易迷路)

06. have a heart of gold, to
定义: 好心人; 生性仁慈, 慷慨, 宽容.
例句: My teacher went out of his way to help me prepare for the test. He really has a heart of gold. (我老师不计麻烦地帮助我准备考试. 他真是个好心人)

07. have a heart, to
定义: [恳求语]行行好, 发慈悲, 发同情心, 帮帮忙.
例句: Have a heart when you coach the kids. Be gentle and patient with them, okay? (在训练这些小朋友的时候请你行行好. 对他们态度和蔼和有耐心, 好吗?)

08. have a heavy/lead foot, to
定义: 开车太快.
例句: Having a heavy foot is causing me a financial problem. Speed​​ing fines cost me a fortune. (车子开得太快造成我财务困难. 超速罚款让我花了许多钱)

09. have a hit, to
定义: 成功, 成名.
例句: Ray Charles had a hit with a song called "It Should Have Been Me." (瑞•查尔斯曾打出一首称为"原本应该是我"的成名曲)

10. have a hitch in one's get-along, to
定义: 走路一跛一跛; 进行不顺利.
例句: You're going to walk again, but you'll probably have a little hitch in your get-along for the rest of your life. (你能够再度地行走, 但你下半辈子可能会一跛一跛地走路)

11. have a hold on/over, to
定义: 支配, 控制或影响某人.
例句: I am beginning to feel that you have a hold over me. It's something I really can't allow to happen. (我开始感觉到你在控制我. 这实在是一件我不能容忍的事)

12. have a horror of, to
定义: 憎恶, 畏惧.
例句: Like many teenagers, my daughter has a horror of being seen in public with her parents. (就跟许多十几岁的青少年一样, 我女儿很畏惧在公共场合被别人看见与父母在一起)

13. have a hunch ..., to
定义: 有预感...(会发生).
例句: I had a hunch that you would be here when I returned. (我曾有预感当我回来的时候你会在这里)

14. crack a joke at someone else's expense, to
定义: 拿损害别人的自尊来开人玩笑.
例句: Think about their feelings the next time you want to crack a joke at someone else's expense; think about it the next time someone cracks a joke at your expense. (下次你拿损害别人自尊来玩笑的时候你要想一想他的感受如何; 想一想下一次别人拿你开玩笑时你自己的感受)

15. have a knack for, to
定义: 天生禀赋具有...技巧, 能力.
例句: I have a knack for spotting liars so please don't spare yourself the shame. (我天生就有认出说谎者的能力, 所以请你尽量地让你自己出丑吧)

16. have a lash at, to
定义: 可以拼拼看, 可以试试看.
例句: You can go with the next event, or have a lash at something else. (你可以选择下一个活动, 或者可以试试别的活动)

17. have a laugh, to
定义: 笑一笑.
例句: Everyone in the room had a laugh about how smart we thought we were at that younger age, and how now it all seemed so meaningless. (在座的每个人都对我们在那个年轻时代自以为如何地聪明觉得可笑,现在看来都似乎那么无聊)

18. have a leak, to
定义: 去撒尿.
例句: When you go camping, it's okay to have a leak in the woods. (当你露营的时候, 在树林里撒尿是可以的)

19. have leeway, to
定义: 具有发挥的空间, 自由或回旋余地; 取得机动性与灵活性.
例句: Since my son has gotten older and is more self-sufficient, I have more leeway in scheduling my tasks with respect to work and private life. (由于我儿子已经长大并具有自立能力, 我在职业上和私人生活上取得了更多的自由发挥空间来安排我的各项工作)

20. have a leg up, to
定义: 比起对手们占有优势.
例句: Our company has a leg up on the competition thanks to the recent publicity. (由于近来取得的知名度, 我们公司比竞争对手更占有优势)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 68 访客