回复
royl
帖子: 1766
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 522

帖子 royl » 周日 11月 02, 2014 3:29 pm

二十笔实用成语 522

01. have entered the third day, to
定义: 已经进入第三天. (注: 这里的第三天只是一个范例, 你可以使用任何数字)
例句: The silent treatment my wife gave me has entered the fifth day. ​​It has gone long enough and I have to stop this madness. (我妻子对我的冷战已经进入第五天了. 这已经够久了, 我必须要阻止这个愚蠢行为)

02. have every expectation of, to
定义: 相信某件事会发生, 对...有信心.
例句: We have every expectation of success. (我们相信我们会成功. 注: 这句话也可以写成: We believe we will succeed.)

03. have every intention of, to
定义: 执意, 带着强烈意图, 打定主意要, 决心要.
例句: We have every intention of continuing with this project, whatever the cost. (我们不惜任何代价, 决心继续做这个工作项目)

04. have everything to do with ..., to
定义: 与...息息相关, 与...完脱全不了关系.
例句: "Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It has everything to do with how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves." ("美跟容貌没有任何关系. 它跟你是一个怎样的人以及你让别人对他们自己如何感觉却是息息相关的.")

05. have eyes in the back of one's head, to
定义: 脑袋后面长了眼睛, 眼观八方, 具有敏锐观察力.
例句: Wow, you must have eyes in the back of your head! How did you know I was creeping up behind you? (哇, 你一定是脑袋后面长了眼睛! 你怎么知道我在你后面蹑手蹑脚地接近你? )

06. have fun like there's no tomorrow, to
定义: 及时行乐好像没有明天一样.
例句: I want everyone to dance to our music and have fun like there's no tomorrow! (我要大家随着我们的音乐飙舞并且玩得好像没有明天一样!)

07. have fun, to
定义: 做得开心, 玩得痛快. (注: have fun不只是指玩乐尽兴, 也可以指做某件事时感到兴趣盎然, 它也具有其他用途)
例句: We had fun at the movie. (这部电影我们看得很过瘾)

08. have gone to the land of nod, to
定义: 梦周公, 入梦乡.
例句: "May I talk to Tommy?" "He has gone to the land of nod. Try calling him in the morning." ("我可以跟汤米讲话吗?" "他已经睡觉了. 明天早上再打给他吧.")

09. have good reason to do it/so, to
定义: 有正当理由去做这件事.
例句: My mind wrestled with this, and finally I decided that my mother must have good reason to do what she had done, though I still had no idea what that could be. (为了这件事我苦思了一阵子, 最后我判断我母亲肯定有正当理由做她所做的事, 虽然我还是不知道这个理由是什么)

10. have (got) something on, to
定义: 有某事要做; 有个承诺; 握有对某人不利的证据.
例句: She threatened to go to the news media, but she hasn't got anything on me. (她威胁要向新闻媒体公开我的丑闻, 但她手上根本没有对我不利的证据)

11. have (got) to admit
定义: 不得不承认.
例句: You may not like her, but you have to admit that she's good at her job. (你也许不喜欢她, 但你不得不承认她的工作做得很娴熟)

12. have (got) to go
定义: 必须离开; 必须除去, 移走, 扔掉; 急着上厕所.
例句: Tight skirts have got to go! Short skirts have got to go too! (紧身裙子必须扔掉! 短裙子必须扔掉!)

13. have (got) to, to
定义: 非要, 必须要, 一定要, 避免不了.
例句: I have to leave at 4 o'clock or I will be late for my appointment. (我必须要在四点钟离开否则我跟人的约会要迟到了)

14. have guts, to
定义: 有胆量, 有勇气, 有刚毅不屈的精神.
例句: She's got guts to try skydiving, bungee jumping and other dangerous sports. (她有胆量玩高空跳伞, 高空弹跳以及其他危险的运动)
图片
又称为"蹦极跳"的高空弹跳

15. have had a bellyful of ..., to
定义: 受够了某人的..., 弄得一肚子委屈或不痛快.
例句: I have had a bellyful of your meddling. Neither you nor your spiteful tongue is wanted here. (我对你的干扰已经受够了. 你本人和你恶毒的语言在这儿不受欢迎)

16. have had enough, to
定义: 吃撑了; 吃不消; 忍受够了, 忍无可忍; 无法再做下去; 无法再治疗, 修理或挽救; 死亡.
例句: I have had enough of your hatred and bigotry! (你的仇恨和偏狭我无法再容忍下去了!)

17. have had it (up to here), to
定义: 吃撑了; 吃不消; 忍受够了, 忍无可忍.
例句: I have had it up to here with this dreary rainy weather. (我真受够了这个阴霾的下雨天气)

18. have had its day, to
定义: 不再有用途, 风光不再, 过气的.
例句: The West has had its day and is in rapid decline. It had better wake up to a world which is no longer seen through its eyes. (西方世界已经风光不再并且进入快速的衰退. 它们最好清醒地面对一个不再是它们想要看到的新世界)

19. have half a mind to do something, to
定义: 三心两意, 有点想; 打算或有意但尚未下决心去做某事.
例句: I have half a mind to go and offer my resignation to the president. (我有点想跟董事长提出我的辞呈)

20. have heard/seen the last of someone/something, to
定义: 某人/某事或物不会再给你制造问题; 某人/某事或物不会再烦扰你.
例句: This guy scares me. I sincerely hope I've seen the last of him. (我怕这个人. 我真心希望他以后别来烦我)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 42 访客