royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 524

帖子 royl » 周三 11月 19, 2014 6:19 pm

二十笔实用成语 524

01. have it away/off with someone, to
定义: [俚语]跟某人发生性关係.
例句: While Johnny was away from home, Tommy was having it away with his girlfriend. (强尼不在家的时候, 汤米跟他的女友发生性关係)

02. have it both ways, to
定义: 鱼与熊掌兼得, 两者兼顾.
例句: You can't have it both ways. You must choose one or the other. (你不能两者兼得. 你必须两者选其一)

03. have it coming, to
定义: 罪有应得, 得到应得的奖/惩, 种瓜得瓜, 种豆得豆.
例句: He really has it coming after causing so many problems in the company. (造成了这家公司这麽多的问题, 这事发生在他身上正是罪有应得)

04. have it good, to
定义: 生活顺遂, 日子过得良好/惬意, 溷得不错.
例句: Before they canned me, I was having it real good up here. (在他们把我辞退之前, 我日子过得挺惬意)

05. have it in for, to
定义: 想要伤害或指责某人, 因为宿怨伺机报复某人.
例句: He has had it in for me since I beat him last year. When he sacked me he never gave me any reason. (自从去年我打了他一顿之后, 他一直伺机想报复我. 当他解雇我的时候他根本不给我任何理由)

06. have it in hand, to
定义: 拥有或控制之下.
例句: The fire started in the kitchen, but it's okay now. We have it in hand. (那个火灾是从厨房裡引发的, 但现在没问题了. 我们已经将它控制住了)

07. have it in one, to
定义: 有能力, 本领成就某事.
例句: Now I know I have it in me to be anything I want to be. I also learned to say 'no' to things I don't feel like doing. (我现在才知道我有能力做好任何我想做的事. 我也学会拒绝别人要我做我不想做的事)

08. have it knocked, to
定义: [俚语]将某事敲定, 确保某事的成功.
例句: Security breaches and software bugs are our two major problems. Once we've got those two nailed, we've got the system knocked. (安全漏洞和软件缺失是我们两大问题. 一旦我们把它们修理好了, 我们就能确保这个系统的成功)

09. have it made, to
定义: 功成名就, 生活富足.
例句: Eva has a new home, two cars and a fulfilling career. She has it made. (伊娃有了一栋新房子, 两部车和一个令她满意的职业生涯. 她生活富足)

10. have it on good authority, to
定义: 可以确切地说, 有充分根据地说.
例句: I have it on good authority that Bo Lang was opened by a Russian lady who was frustrated that there is no good dim sum to be had in South Kensington. (我可以确切地说, 波浪餐厅是由一位俄罗斯女士所开的, 她开餐厅的动机是不满意在南肯辛顿地区吃不到可口的点心)

11. have it one's way, to
定义: 全依照某人所说的去办理, 全听某人的. (注: 常用于have it your way, 全听你的)
例句: I want to teach him that he can't always have it his way. (我想要给他一个教训让他知道他不能永远都要人听他的)

12. have it out with someone, to
定义: 跟某人摊牌, 表明自己的立场; 把事情与某人讲清楚; 与某人以讨论或争吵解决纷争.
例句: I had it out with her yesterday over the problem with the money. (我昨天在金钱问题上跟她摊牌)

13. Have it your (own) way!
[成语句型]随便你! 按你自己方法做吧! 依你自己的意思办吧!

14. have it, to
定义: 得到消息或听看新闻; 宣称; 允许; 听懂, 找到答桉; (经由投票)得胜.
例句: I have it that the new president will be coming to see us next week. (依据我听到的消息, 新董事长下礼拜要来巡视我们)

15. have itchy feet, to
定义: 有股强烈旅游的冲动.
例句: As we talked about the trip, I could see that dad was having itchy feet. (当我们讨论这次的旅行的时候, 我可以看到老爸有股强烈旅游的冲动)

16. have its day/moment, to
定义: 成功的一天, 出人头地, 成名走红.
例句: Of a world where peace for all will have its day. But I tell you, my friend, if we'll only learn to share instead of fighting. (一个全面和平的世界会有实现的一天. 但我告诉你, 我的朋友, 如果我们只有学会了分享而不是争夺)

17. have its downside, to
定义: 有其负面, 缺陷或不利的一面.
例句: Swearing does have its downside, however. You don’t want to swear at a business meeting or when you’re asking for a raise or when the police pull you over for a ticket. (然而, 说髒话有其不利的一面. 你不可以在商务会议上或你在要求加薪的时候或你被警察抓到路边开罚单的时候说髒话)

18. have its origins in, to
定义: 源自于.
例句: Some say that crime has its origins in poverty. (有些人说犯罪是源自于贫穷)

19. have its/one's uses, to
定义: 有一定的长处/用途, 在某些方面是有用的.
例句: I know you don’t like him, but he has his uses. (我知道你不喜欢他, 但他也有他的长处)

20. have kangaroos in one's top paddock, to
定义: [澳洲俚语]怪异, 精神不稳定或疯狂.
例句: Don't you agree that this guy has kangaroos in his top paddock? He clearly belongs in the nut house with all the other lunatics! (你不觉得这个人神经兮兮吗? 他明显属于跟其他疯子关在一起的疯人院!)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 46 访客