请网友踊跃提出英语文问题, 或自己学习心得
回复
royl
帖子: 1766
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 535

帖子 royl » 周一 12月 29, 2014 12:43 pm

二十笔实用成语 535

01. Have you no clue as to what is going on?
[成语句型]你对现在所发生的事一点都不知道吗?

02. have/get a corner on, to
定义: 独佔, 垄断.
例句: Tom acts like he has a corner on new ideas. (汤姆摆出一副只有他才能想出新点子的样子)

03. have/get a perfect score, to
定义: 得到满分.
例句: Sofia got a perfect score on her US citizenship test which is needed for naturalization. (苏菲亚在入籍必需的美国公民考试上得到满分)

04. have/get one's own way, to
定义: 为所欲为, 随心所欲, 按自己喜欢方法去做事.
例句: You can have your own way to look differently with the rest or to create your own unique image. (你可以按自己喜欢方法使自己的外观与众不同或创造你自己独特的形象)

05. have/hold the lead, to
定义: 保持领先.
例句: We were never at our best throughout the game but as we still held the lead with 25 minutes remaining. (这场比赛我们自始至终的状况都不理想但我们在比赛还剩二十五分钟的时候仍然保持领先)

06. have/involve elements of risk, to
定义: 具有或涉及风险因素.
例句: All outdoor adventure activities involve elements of risk. If you have any physical concerns, consult your physician before you start an activity. (所有的户外冒险活动都涉及风险因素. 如果你有任何身体上的顾虑的话, 在开始活动之前先寻求你医生的意见)

07. have/keep one's feet on the ground, to
定义: 保持冷静, 脚踏实地, 实事求是, 讲究实际.
例句: The new sales manager really has his feet on the ground. (这名新来的销售经理作风相当脚踏实地)

08. have/make/take a stab at, to
定义: 可以拼拼看, 可以试试看.
例句: Why not let me have a stab at it? It might work, you never know. (为何不让我试一试? 说不定会成功, 谁知道)

09. have/play no part in, to
定义: 没有参与或涉及.
例句: No one has the right to make another human being feel inferior, and that's something I want to have no part in. (没有人有权力使另一个人感觉自己低人一等, 我决不想参与这种事情)

10. haven't a prayer, to
定义: 希望淼茫.
例句: I know she hasn't a prayer of winning, but she fights anyway. (我知道她赢的希望淼茫, 但儘管如此她还是会全力一拼的)

11. haven't an earthly (chance, idea, hope), to
定义: 没有, 只有一点(机会, 知情, 希望).
例句: It's all very complex and I haven't an earthly idea why I'm telling you all this. (这件事非常複杂难懂, 我不知道为什麽会告诉你们这件事)

12. haven't got a hope (in hell), to
定义: 希望淼茫, 彻底完蛋了, 完全没机会(成功).
例句: If the parachute doesn't open, I haven't got a hope in hell. (如果降落伞没法打开的话, 我就彻底完蛋了)

13. haven't got the stomach for it, to
定义: 没法忍受这个, 不喜欢这个, 无福消受.
例句: She likes to dissect frogs, but I haven't got the stomach for it. (她喜欢解剖青蛙, 但我不喜欢做这种事)

14. Haven't I noticed?
[成语句型]我难道没注意到吗?

15. haven't seen hide nor hair, to
定义: 有一阵子没看到某人, 事或物.
例句: I haven't seen hide nor hair of her since last Sunday, and I'm beginning to get worried. (从上个礼拜天我就没看见她了, 我开始担心她的安全)

16. Haven't seen you in coon's age.
[成语句型]好久没见到你.

17. haven't the first idea, to
定义: 完全不知道, 没有一点线索.
例句: I know you want to be on your own, but you haven't the first idea about running a business. (我知道你想要独立自主, 但你完全不知道如何经营生意)

18. haven't the foggiest idea, to
定义: 一点概念都没有. 完全不知情.
例句: "What's a googol?" "A googol! I haven't the foggiest idea!" ("什麽是个googol?" "一个googol! 我完全不知道它是什麽东西!" 注: googol是十的一百次方, 也就是数字1后挂一百个0)

19. haven't the time/haven't got the time
定义: 没时间, 没空.
例句: I haven't the time to tell you everything, but I can tell you something worth knowing. (我没时间告诉你所有的事情, 但我可以告诉一些重要的事情)

20. Haven't thought of that one.
[成语句型]倒没有考虑到那方面.

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 53 访客