"With Anna and me" 还是 "With Anna and I"?

请网友踊跃提出英语文问题, 或自己学习心得
回复
royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

帖子 royl » 周六 3月 21, 2015 6:12 am

Question(问题)
Which one of these sentences is correct: Julie plans to travel this summer with Anna and ME, OR Julie plans to travel this summer with Anna and I? — Anita, United States
下面哪一句话是正确的: "茱莉计划在今年夏天跟安娜和ME去旅游", 还是"茱莉计划在今年夏天跟安娜和I去旅游"?

Answer(韦氏字典英语语言学习出版总监Jane Mairs女士解答)
The short answer is that "Julie plans to travel this summer with Anna and me" is correct.
简短的答桉是"Julie plans to travel this summer with Anna and me"是正确的.

But why? And is there a rule can you use to remember this?
但为什麽呢? 有没有可以记下来的规则来遵循呢?

Yes! The reason is that with is a preposition, and the rule is that after a preposition, such as with, to, for, from, about, on, under, etc., we use object pronouns rather than subject pronouns.
有! 原因是with是个介词, 而规则是在介词with, to, for, from, about, on, under之后我们应该使用宾格代名词或受格代名词而不是主格代名词.

The object pronouns are me, you, him, her, us, and them. The subject pronouns are I, you, he, she, we, and they. (You is the same in object and subject form.)
宾格代名词或受格代名词包括me, you, him, her, us, 以及 them. 主格代名词包括I, you, he, she, we, 以及 they. (You 在受格和主格代名词上是同一个字.)

Unlike some rules about when to use the subject and object pronouns in English, this one is very reliable. Whenever you have a preposition, the pronouns that follow it should be in their object forms. Here are some examples, with the prepositions in italics.
不像英语有些使用主格与受格代名词的规则, 这个规则是非常牢靠的. 每当你碰到介词, 跟随其后的代名词都必须是受格形式. 下面列出一些例句并以斜体字来显示介词.

1. This cell phone doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to him.
这部手机不是我的. 这是他的.
2. Sally’s parents asked a lot of questions about Roger and her.
莎莉父母询问了许多有关罗杰和她的问题.
3. The teacher told Justin and Mona that she needed to talk with them after class.
这个老师告诉贾思丁和梦娜下课之后她必须要跟他们谈话.
4. Would you like to sit next to Carla and me?
你想要坐在卡拉和我的旁边吗?

I hope this helps.
我希望这对你有所帮助.

来源: http://www.learnersdictionary.com/qa/wi ... -her-and-i

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 45 访客