royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 599

帖子 royl » 周一 8月 31, 2015 12:02 am

二十笔实用成语 599

01. in a fog
定义: 专注某事没有注意别的事; 迷失, 糊涂, 不知所措.
例句: He is always in a fog and never seems to know what is going on around him. (他总是糊里糊涂, 似乎从来不知道他周边所发生的事情)

02. in a foul mood
定义: 心情糟透了.
例句: I was in a foul mood yesterday so I'm sorry if I was rude to you. (我昨天心情糟透了因此如果我对你不礼貌的话我向你道歉)

03. in a fuddle
定义: 醉得迷糊, 困惑, 糊里糊涂.
例句: Sometimes he gets in a fuddle and can't find things. (他有时候糊里糊涂找不到东西)

04. in a funk
定义: 失望或沮丧.
例句: John is in a funk today because Mary hasn't called him. (约翰今天表现沮丧因为玛莉还没打电话给他)

05. in a good frame of mind
定义: 心情愉快.
例句: After a long holiday and some much needed rest, Jim was in a good frame of mind when he went back to work. (经过了一个长假和取得了充分所需的休息, 吉姆返回工作的时候他心情愉快)

06. in a good light
定义: 只从好处看; 在有利的情况下; 可看清楚情形下.
例句: As long as my mother sees me in a good light, I don't care about how anyone else sees me because she is my whole world! (只要我妈妈看到我好的一面就好了, 我不在乎别人怎么看我因为她是我整个世界!)

07. in a haphazard manner
定义: 随随便便, 不稳定.
例句: The vehicles are parked in a haphazard manner, which makes it extremely difficult to get my vehicle out of the parking lot. (这些车辆随便乱停, 让我吃尽苦头才把车子开出停车场)
图片
车辆随便乱停的停车场

08. in a haze
定义: 茫然, 糊涂, 不知所措.
例句: The victims were still in a haze and couldn't tell us exactly what had happened. (这些受害者仍旧茫然, 不知所措, 没法告诉我们到底发生了什么事)

09. in a heartbeat
定义: 毫不犹豫地, 迅速地, 马上地.
例句: Even though the job was difficult, he says he'd agree to do it again in a heartbeat. (即使这个工作难做, 他说他会毫不犹豫地同意再做一遍)

10. in a hole
定义: 陷入困难, 威胁, 尴尬等进退两难困境.
例句: He is really in a hole now that he has problems both at work and at home. (他现在确实面临了不仅工作上而且家庭上的困境)

11. in a huddle
定义: 聚集一起讨论或开会.
例句: All six of us stood in a huddle, discussing what we were going to do next. (我们六个人都站着围聚在一起, 讨论我们下一步该如何做)

12. in a huff
定义: 负气, 赌气.
例句: They argued for a while and she left in a huff. (他们争吵了一会儿, 然后她就赌气地离开)

13. in a hurry
定义: 赶时间, 匆忙, 急促, 马不停蹄.
例句: He is very busy and always in a hurry. (他很忙, 总是来去匆匆)

14. in a jam
定义: 陷入困难, 威胁, 尴尬等进退两难困境.
例句: He got in a rea​​l jam with his girlfriend. (他面临了跟他女友之间的严重分歧)

15. in a jiffy
定义: 很快地, 马上地.
例句: We'll be back in a jiffy. (我们马上回来)

16. in a kind/sort of way
定义: 某个程度或方面上, 有些.
例句: In a kind of way, I want to buy a new car but in another way I do not think that I need one. (某个方面上, 我想要买一部新车但另外一方面上我不认为我需要一部车)

17. in a lather, be
定义: 激动莫名, 非常愤怒, 焦虑不堪.
例句: Her parents were in a lather when she came home late. (当她过迟回家的时候她父母非常愤怒)

18. in a long time
定义: 长期内, 许久, 好久以来.
例句: I haven't seen you in a long time. Where have you been hiding? (我好久没看见你了. 你躲到哪里去啦?)

19. in a lotus position
定义: 莲花坐姿.
例句: You do not have to sit in a lotus position in order to meditate. You can practice meditation from just about anywhere, even in your office. (你并不须要坐成莲花坐姿来冥想. 你可以在任何地方, 甚至于在你的办公室内, 练习冥想)

20. in a manner of speaking
定义: 可以这样说.
例句: Tom was up the creek, in a manner of speaking. He'd promised to marry Suzy, but he was already married to Joan. (可以这样说汤姆碰上了麻烦了. 他答应要娶苏西, 但他已经跟琼结了婚)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 65 访客