royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 613

帖子 royl » 周六 10月 03, 2015 8:05 pm

二十笔实用成语 613

01. in name only
定义: 名义上的, 并非实质的, 名存实亡.
例句: Mr. Zhang is the boss of our company in name only. Mrs. Zhang handles all the business affairs. (张先生只是我们公司名义上的老板. 其实是张太​​太处理所有的生意业务)

02. in nature
定义: 本质上.
例句: The sharks, which are just small enough to fit inside your pocket, are harmless in nature. (这些鲨鱼, 小得足以放进你的口袋, 本质上对人无害的)
图片
口袋鲨

03. in need of
定义: 需要, 缺乏.
例句: The man was hurt so badly that he was in need of immediate medical attention. (这个人受伤很严重, 他需要紧急医药治疗)

04. in next to no time
定义: 瞬间, 立刻, 马上. (注: next to即几乎等于)
例句: We're at the corner store; it's only another mile or so. We'll be there in next to no time. (我们在街头小店; 离你那儿大约一英哩了. 我们马上就会到达)

05. in no case
定义: 决不.
例句: In no case are you to open that door. (不管发生了什么事, 你决不可打开那扇门)

06. in no danger, be
定义: 没什么问题, 不至于有危险, 脱离险境.
例句: You are in no danger from me; your secrets are safe with me. (我不会害你的; 我也不会泄露你的秘密)

07. in no hurry (at all)
定义: 不急, 不慌不忙的.
例句: It was getting late, but our guests were in no hurry at all to leave. (时间已晚了, 但我们的客人却不急着离开)

08. in no mood, be
定义: 没心情, 不想.
例句: After fourteen hours of flight, I was in no mood for sightseeing. (坐了十四个钟头的飞机之后, 我没心情去观光)

09. in no sense
定义: 决不, 一点也不.
例句: This book is in no sense intended for beginners. (这本书不是写给初学者读的. 注: 意指这本书的内容对初学者来说比较深奥)

10. in no shape to ..., be
定义: 没法..., 无力去..., 无能为力去... (注: 意指体力不足或能力有限)
例句: Ben was in no shape to drive home after being at the local pub with his buddies, so he had to take a cab home. (跟他的哥们儿在酒吧喝了酒之后, 班没法开车回家, 因此他搭出租车回家)

11. in no small measure/part
定义: 在很大的程度上, 到很大程度, 大量地, 大半地, 主要地.
例句: The company's success is due in no small measure to her talents. (这家公司的成功很大的程度上是归功于她的才华)

12. in no time
定义: 立即, 瞬间, 马上.
例句: I will have this information printed out for you in nothing flat. (我会把这些资料马上印给你. 注: information这个名词是不可数的, 例如, 许多资料=a lot of information)

13. in no uncertain terms
定义: 十分明确地, 旗帜鲜明地.
例句: I told him in no uncertain terms to stop calling me. (我十分明确地告诉他别再打电话给我)

14. in no way
定义: 决不, 一点也不, 无论如何都不.
例句: This product is in no way to be interpreted as a medical device. (这件产品决不可被当作为医疗器材)

15. in nod to
定义: 响应, 认同, 同意, 承认.
例句: Pope Francis invokes Martin Luther King Jr. in nod to racial tensions in America. (教宗方济各提起了马丁•路德•金的事迹来认同美国种族之间的紧张不安. 注: 马丁•路德•金是1950及1960年代黑人民权运动的领导人之一. 他于1968年被暗杀身亡)

16. in nothing flat
定义: 立即, 瞬间, 马上.
例句: "Mark, the meeting is about to start." "OK, I'll be there in nothing flat." ("马克, 这个会议马上就要开始了." "好, 我立刻就过去.")

17. in on
定义: 得知内幕; 参与; 熟知情况.
例句: I let him in on our little secret. (我告诉他我们的小秘密)

18. in one blow
定义: 同时地, 一举, 一下子, 一口气; 奋力一击.
例句: I would like to copy all of the addressees from last year's email and paste them on a document in one blow. (我想要一口气把去年所有电子邮件地址复制下来再转贴在一份文档上)

19. in one breath
定义: 几乎同时, 一口气.
例句: Anna said all in one breath, "Hush, be quiet! The teacher is coming! Tom, go back to your seat!" (安娜一口气没停地说, "嘘, 安静下来! 老师来了! 汤姆,回到你的座位去!")

20. in one ear and out the other
定义: 当耳边风, 置若罔闻, 左耳进右耳出.
例句: "Did you tell him to be gentle with our car when he drives it?" "Yes, but I think it went in one ear and out the other." ("你有没有告诉他开车的时候对我的车轻柔一点?" "有啊, 但我相信他把我的话当耳边风.")

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 40 访客