royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 664

帖子 royl » 周日 11月 20, 2016 2:55 am

二十笔实用成语 664

01. keep away, to
定义: 防止...接近, 令...保持距离, 防范.
例句: Keep away from the edge of platform, it's dangerous! (别靠近月台边缘, 危险!)
图片
边缘画上了黄色警戒线的捷运月台

02. keep back, to
定义: 不接近, 不允许接近, 不允许学生升级(要功课不好的学生留级), 要学生下学之后仍留在学校, 忍住自己情绪, 保留不发消息.
例句: The government kept back some crucial information from the news media. (政府保留了一些关键性资料而不发给新闻媒体)

03. keep bad time, to
定义: (钟表)报时不准确.
例句: My digital watch keeps bad time. It needs a new battery. (我的数位电子表报时不准确. 它需要一个新电池)
图片
数位电子表

04. keep body and soul together, to
定义: 仅能糊口而已.
例句: He has been working very hard to try and keep body and soul together after his illness. (在他病愈之后他一直努力工作仅能糊口而已)

05. keep books, to
定义: 记帐, 作簿记(记录帐目的进出).
例句: My first job was to keep books for a small company in my hometown. (我第一个工作是在我老家替一家小公司记帐)

06. keep count, to
定义: 计算, 记数, 还记得刚才数到哪里或总数.
例句: I've been keeping count of how many times this telemarketer has called this week. (我一直在数算这个电话推销员在这一星期里打来了几通电话)

07. keep down, to
定义: 抑制, 控制, 压低, 压抑. (例如: 声音, 价钱, 甚至压制叛乱)
例句: The students were told to keep down the noise as some of the other classes were having exams. (由于其他几个班级正在考试, 这些学生被告知把声音放低)

08. keep everything under one's thumb, to
定义: 控制全局.
例句: You're always trying to keep everything under your thumb. I always have to be your idea of​​ the perfect son to prove that you were the perfect father. (你老是设法控制全局. 我也始终不得不成为你理想中的完美儿子来证明你是个完美的父亲)

09. keep faith with, to
定义: 持续忠于, 支持或拥护, 信守承诺.
例句: I'll keep faith with him no matter how long it takes. (不管天长地久我都会持续支持他)

10. keep from, to
定义: 防止, 制止, 抑制, 忍住, 扣留不给.
例句: I love ice cream and couldn't keep from eating three bowls. (我很喜爱冰淇淋, 忍不住吃了三碗)

11. keep going, to
定义: 持续发生或进行, 继续不停地走, 继续不停地做下去, 激励某人努力不懈, 设法令某人生存下去, 设法令某事或物继续运作下去.
例句: The party kept going until 4 a.m. (这场派对持续进行至凌晨四点才结束)

12. keep good time, to
定义: (指钟表)保持正确时间, 显示正确的时间.
例句: My watch has been keeping good time until this morning. (在今天早晨之前我的手表一直都很准)

13. keep half an eye on ..., to
定义: 分一部分心注意或关注, 稍微注意或关注, 非全心全意注意或关注.
例句: I kept half an eye on the kids and I was on the phone with my friend all the while. (我在跟我朋友电话聊天的整段时间我也分一部分心关注这群小朋友)

14. keep house, to
定义: 管家. (注: 意指打扫, 清理, 烧饭等工作)
例句: When I started living on my own I had no idea how to cook or keep house. (当我刚开始自己​​一个人住的时候, 我完全不知道该如何烧饭或管理家务)

15. keep in good shape, to
定义: 保持良好状况, 身材, 健康.
例句: Walking, hill climbing and an occasional short run will keep your body in good shape. (走路, 爬山以及偶而的短跑将会让你保持良好的身体状况)

16. keep in line, to
定义: 控制或操纵别人, 通常是使对方遵守规矩不乱来或者创造对自己有利的状况.
例句: The teacher had to struggle to keep these rowdy students in line. (这位老师不得不尽力地劝阻这些喧哗吵闹的学生让他们安静下来)

17. keep in mind, to
定义: 谨记在心, 放在心里.
例句: Please keep in mind the price does not include sales tax or shipping and handling. (请记住这个价钱不包括营业税或运费及手续费)

18. keep in the loop, to
定义: 将资讯或决策通知给自己小团体内的成员.
例句: Please keep me in the loop about your upcoming events! (请你把你们即将举办的新活动资讯通知我!)

19. keep in trim, to
定义: 保持健康; 保持整齐, 良好状况.
例句: She jogs three miles every day to keep in trim. (为了保持健康, 她每天慢跑三英哩)

20. keep in with someone, to
定义: 得到某人钟爱, 与某人保持良好关系.
例句: I like to keep in with my ex-employer, you never know when you might need a reference. (我想要跟我前雇主保持良好关系, 世事难测, 我哪天也许会需要前雇主帮忙写一封推荐函)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Google [Bot] 和 50 访客