royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 723

帖子 royl » 周四 1月 11, 2018 8:17 pm

二十笔实用成语 723

01. lose heart, to
定义: 失魂落魄, 怀忧丧志的.
例句: It's all too easy to lose heart when you've had a couple of failures in a row. (当你接连地经历了两三次的失败之后便极容易颓废丧志)

02. lose it, to
定义: 情绪失控, 失去理智; 无法想清楚, 忘记了.
例句: When he criticized you, I started to lose it. I almost hit him! (当他批评你的时候, 我被激怒得情绪失控, 失去理智. 我几乎要揍他!)

03. lose no time, to
定义: 毫不犹豫, 马上动作; 马不停啼.
例句: Sarah lost no time finding a new boyfriend after she and Robert split up. (自从莎拉和罗伯特分手之后, 她马上又找了一个新男友)

04. lose one's appetite, to
定义: 失去胃口, 失去兴趣.
例句: Seeing a bug crawled out of my apple I suddenly lose my appetite. (看着一只虫子爬出了我的苹果, 我顿时失去了胃口)

05. lose one's balance, to
定义: 失去平衡, 没站稳. (注: 意指因为失去平衡而摔跤)
例句: She recently lost her balance getting off of her commode and hit the corner of her bed frame on her forearm. (她最近从便桶走下来失去平衡, 前臂撞到了她的床架的角尖)
图片
便桶1
图片
便桶2

06. lose one's bearings, to
定义: 失去方位感; 无法弄清自己周遭环境与处境.
例句: Trying to find her way home through the woods in the dead of night, Shan-Shan lost her bearings when the clouds obscured the stars overhead. (试图在深夜中穿越丛林寻找回家之路, 由于云层遮蔽了天上星星之故, 珊珊失去了方位感)

07. lose one's bottle, to
定义: 怯懦, 灰心, 失去勇气.
例句: I wanted to ask Sheila on a date, but I lost my bottle at the last minute. (我想要约席拉出来, 但是在最后一刻我失去了勇气)

08. lose one's cool/composure, to
定义: 情绪失控, 动怒, 发脾气.
例句: Hey, don't mind him. He's doing it on purpose. Don't lose your cool or he'll know he's got to you. (嘿, 别理他. 他是故意地惹你. 别动怒否则他会知道他激怒你的计谋得逞了)

09. lose one's grip/hold, to
定义: 失去控制; 无法正常地思考或举止得体; 犹豫不决, 优柔寡断; 情绪失控, 动怒, 发脾气.
例句: I've never seen him so confused and indecisive. He really seems to be losing his grip. (我从来没见过他如此困惑和犹豫不决. 他似乎真的无法正常地思考)

10. lose one's head, to
定义: 气糊涂, 气晕头, 情绪失控, 动怒, 发脾气.
例句: If you run into trouble, I mean a major trouble, make sure you don't lose your head. Be sensible! (如果你碰到了麻烦, 我是说大麻烦, 你务必要脑子清醒. 保持你的理智!)

11. lose one's heart, to
定义: 爱上了某人; 被某人迷住.
例句: She lost her heart to the tall, handsome man the minute they first met. (就在她初识他的一刻, 她立即爱上了这个高挑英俊的男子)

12. lose one's job, to
定义: 失去工作, 丢官, 丢饭碗.
例句: You're going to lose your job if you keep missing your work so often. (如果你再三频繁地借故不来上班, 你将要失去你的工作)

13. blow/lose one's lunch/cookies, to
定义: 呕吐.
例句: He got so drunk and blew his cookies all over the front seat. (他醉得一塌糊涂, 把食物吐满了前座)

14. lose one's marbles/mind/sanity/reason, to
定义: 心智失常, 发疯.
例句: How could you give away your mom's gold ring? Have you lost your mind? (你怎么可以把你母亲的金戒指送人? 你疯了吗?)

15. lose one's nerve/courage, to
定义: 失去勇气; 胆却.
例句: I wanted to ski down the expert slope but I lost my nerve later on. (我本想要从滑雪高手使用的斜坡滑下去, 但后来我胆却了)

16. lose one's rag, to
例句: I should not have lost my rag and behaved in that manner. (我本不应当情绪失控和摆出那个态度)

17. lose one's shirt, to
定义: 面临财务崩溃, 破产; 输光, 赔光.
例句: I think he is going to lose his shirt on that new business venture. (我觉得他投资的这个新风险事业将会赔光老本)

18. lose one's temper, to
例句: When I found out what Tom had done, I lost my temper. (当我发现汤姆的所作所为之后, 我大发雷霆)

19. lose one's tongue, to
定义: 瞠目结舌; 说不出话.
例句: It's so embarrassing to lose your tongue when you're standing in front of a big audience. (当你站在大庭广众的面前, 我一时说不出话来令我尴尬不堪)

20. lose one's touch, to
定义: 技艺失灵; 技巧变为生疏; 技巧或才艺大不如前; 江郎才尽.
例句: "I'm losing my touch," he sighed, looking at his drawing. (他看了看他的画之后, 他叹息地说, "我的技艺大不如前了.")

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 40 访客