royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 769

帖子 royl » 周三 10月 24, 2018 5:22 pm

二十笔实用成语 769

01. My oh my!
定义: [惊叹语]表示惊讶之意.
例句: Come here and let me get a look at my favorite grandson. My oh my, how you've grown in the last two years! (过来, 让我看看我的宝贝孙子. 哎呀, 两年来你怎么长大了这么多!)

02. My oh my, how time flies when you're having fun.
[成语句型]啊呀, 当你享受快乐时光的时候, 时间就飞逝而去.

03. my old man
定义: [俚语]我的父亲; 我的先生.
例句: My old man gets mad if I don't come right home from school. (我要是下课不马上回家我老爸会生气)

04. My prayers are with the families of those killed.
[成语句型]我为被杀害者的家属祈祷. (注: 在美国当听到有人死亡的消息多会表示要为死亡者家属祈祷)

05. my take on
定义: 我对一个事件的看法或解读.
例句: My take on the problem is that we need to devote more of our resources to expanding our marketing campaign. (我对这个问题的看法是我们必须把更多的资源投入于扩展我们的营销活动)

06. my thought exactly
定义: 我也是这么想.
例句: "I think he'll get things back on track if it's the last thing he ever does." "My thought exactly." ("我认为他会不计困难地把事务扭转回正轨." "我也是这么想.")

07. My time will come.
[成语句型]我的机遇会来的.

08. my treat
定义: 我请客.
例句: Let's go out for dinner. It's my treat this time. (我们去吃晚餐吧. 这次是我请客)

09. my two cents
定义: [礼貌语]我的一点小意见.
例句: I believe that used car is in good shape and worth the asking price. That's just my two cents. (我认为那部旧车的状况很好, 就算付给车主开出的价钱也不算吃亏. 这只是我的一点小意见)

10. my two cents' worth
定义: [礼貌语]我的一点小意见.
例句: He seems like a dishonest person and you should take anything he says with a large pinch of salt. That's just my two cents' worth. (他看起来像个不老实人, 你应该对他所说的话有所保留,别太当真. 这是我的一点小意见)

11. my word is good
定义: 我说话算数.
例句: My word is good. You can believe what I say. (我说话算数. 你尽可相信我的话)

12. My word!
定义: [惊叹语]天啊! (注: 表示惊讶)
例句: My word, Tom, this report you wrote is terrible. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to stay in this company. (天啊, 汤姆, 你写的这份报告糟透了.如果你想要在这家公司待下去你必须要写出比那份更好的报告)

13. My, don't you look smart today!
[成语句型]哇, 你今天看上去很帅!

14. My, how times have changed since then!
[成语句型]哎呀, 自从那时之后, 时代大不相同了.

15. mystery meat, a
定义: [诙谐语]神秘肉. (注: 意指来源不明的肉品或令人看分辨不清的肉)
例句: Oh, no... It looks like mystery meat is on the menu again. (哎呀, 完了... 看样子神秘肉又重新上了菜单了)
图片
神秘肉

16. nada
定义: [西班牙语]零, 什么都没有, 空空如也.
例句: "How much for the baseball cap?" "Nada. It was free." ("这顶棒球帽多少钱?" "零. 免费的.")

17. nag someone to death, to
定义: 唠叨不休, 烦死人.
例句: "Your mother isn't in, is she?" "No but she'll turn up one day and nag me to death." ("你妈妈不在这里, 是吗?" "她不在这里, 但她总有一天会出现, 然后唠叨不休, 烦死我.")

18. nagging feeling, a
定义: 心神不宁; 不安的感觉.
例句: "What's wrong?" "I have a nagging feeling we forgot to bring something." ("你怎么了?" "我有个不安的感觉好像我们忘了带什么东西似的.")

19. nail down, to
定义: 搞清楚, 取得同意, 搞定, 彻底解决.
例句: I am trying to nail down the exact time that he will be able to meet with us. (我正想办法搞定他能够跟我们会合的确切时间)

20. nail in one's coffin, a
定义: 加速或造成某人的死亡或垮台的致命一击.
例句: Every cigarette you smoke is a nail in your coffin. (你抽的每一根香烟都是加速你死亡的致命一击)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 72 访客