royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 777

帖子 royl » 周六 12月 15, 2018 11:29 pm

二十笔实用成语 777

01. nice shot, a
定义: (指篮球, 摄影, 或射击)射得准; 拍得好.
例句: Nice shot Tom! She may be less colorful, but she is beautiful, nonetheless. (拍得很漂亮汤姆! 她也许不那么多彩多姿, 但她仍是风景优美的. 注: 这句话里的她是指风景或其他被视为女性的无生命物体)

02. Nice to make your acquaintance.
定义: [礼貌语]很高兴认识你. (注: 意指向刚被介绍过的人离别的客气话)
例句: Nice to make your acquaintance, but I fear we really must be on our way. (很高兴认识你, 但我恐怕我们非得离开了)

03. nice try, a
定义: 猜得好但不对; 想得好但不实在; 得了吧; 省省吧.
例句: Nice try, you're not going to trick me this time. (省省吧, 你这次骗不了我啦)

04. Nice work if you can get it!
[成语句型]很好的工作, 如果你能取得它的话!

05. nicely put
定义: 讲得很好. (注: 也可以作为写得很好, 表达得很好)
例句: Nicely put. I fully agree with your assessment of the situation. (说得好. 我完全同意你对这个情况的评估)

06. niche market, a
定义: 独门市场, 特殊市场.
例句: Lotus makes luxury cars for a small but significant niche market. (莲花汽车公司制造豪华汽车供应给规模小但重要的特殊市场)
图片
莲花豪华汽车

07. nigger, a
定义: [种族岐视语]黑人; 社会弱势阶层的人.
例句: It's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers … all the people who feel left out of the political process. (现在正是某人出来领导我们美国所有的弱势阶层的时候…所有感觉到被政治过程所遗忘的人们)

08. night after night
定义: 在一段时间内夜夜皆..., 连续好几夜.
例句: There's some guy who rides his motorcycle up and down the neighborhood night after night. I'm about ready to call the police! (有一个家伙连续好几夜在邻近地区到处狂飙他的摩托车. 我都准备要报警了!)

09. night night or nighty night
定义: 对小朋友说的晚安.
例句: "Night night, dear." "Nighty night, Mommy." ("晚安, 亲爱的." "晚安, 妈咪.")

10. night on the tiles, a
定义: [英国]花天酒地, 纵情玩乐的夜生活.
例句: I'm still nursing myself back to health after a heavy night on the tiles! (经过一夜纵情地花天酒地, 我仍在理疗自己以图恢复健康)

11. night on the town, a
定义: 夜晚到城里庆祝, 欢乐.
例句: After we got the contract signed with our customers, we celebrated with a night on the town. (在我们跟客户签署了那笔合同之后, 当晚我们就去城里庆祝)
图片
夜晚到城里庆祝

12. night owl/person, a
定义: 喜爱夜间活动的人.
例句: I am a night owl, and my wife is an early bird. I often pass out on the couch late at night as to not wake her when I go to bed. (我是个喜爱夜间活动的人, 我妻子是个喜爱早起的人. 为了不想上床睡觉时把她惊醒, 我经常在深夜里睡在长沙发上)

13. night/week/year before last, the
定义: 前天晚上; 前个星期; 前年.
例句: The night before last, a man in white appeared at our subdivision, swearing at the residents. (前天晚上, 一名穿白色衣服的男子出现在我们的小区里, 咒骂小区里的居民们)

14. nine days' wonder, a
定义: 吸引到短暂的注意, 造成短暂的轰动事件.
例句: Don't worry about the story about you in the newspaper. It'll be a nine days' wonder and then people will forget. (别担心报纸里登出有关你的新闻. 它只会引起人们短暂的注意, 没多久人们就会忘了你的事)

15. have nine lives, to
定义: 有九条命, 多次逃离死亡, 幸运的人.
例句: Some race-car drivers seem to have nine lives. They often escape death. (有些赛车手好像有九条命似的. 他们经常死里逃生)

16. nine times out of ten
定义: 百分之九十的时候, 经常, 几乎每次.
例句: Nine times out of ten, I can count on getting stopped at this red light. (我几乎每次都会碰到这个红灯被它停下车来)

17. nine-to-five attitude, a
定义: 敷衍了事的态度.
例句: Due to his nine-to-five attitude, he's not doing well as a salesperson in the company. (作为公司的一名推销员, 由于他那个敷衍了事的态度, 他也做不出什么好业绩)

18. ninety percent of the time
定义: 大多数时候; 大部分情形; 通常.
例句: If you treat people right they will tr​​eat you right ninety percent of the time. (大多数时候, 你善待别人, 他们也会善待你)

19. ninth circle of hell, the
定义: 第九层地狱, 最痛苦的惩罚. (注: 等同中国传说的第十八层地狱, 最令人痛苦或受惩罚最重的地方)
例句: The one time in my life where I was sure I had entered the ninth circle of hell was when I found myself at a very negative point in my life. (我这辈子唯一的一次我确定我坠入了第九层地狱是当我发现我自己处于我人生中非常消沉的一刻)

20. nip and tuck
定义: 呈拉锯状地, 旗鼓相当地, 不相上下地.
例句: The horses ran nip and tuck for the first half of the race. Then my horse pulled ahead. (在马赛的前半场, 这群马匹跑得不相上下. 然后我那匹马便一马当先, 拉开距离)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 56 访客