royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 836

帖子 royl » 周日 9月 22, 2019 5:15 pm

二十笔实用成语 836

01. one and all
定义: 每人, 大家.
例句: Merry Christmas to one and all! (祝大家圣诞节快乐!)

02. one and only, be
定义: 独一无二的; 无与伦比; 无可比拟.
例句: Mother's milk is the one and only food prepared by nature for the exact and particular needs of the human body. (母乳正是供应人体特别需要的独一无二天然养料)

03. one and the same
定义: 同一个, 完全一样, 就是这个(人).
例句: Some people believe abortion and murder are one and the same thing. (有些人认为堕胎和谋杀完全是同一件事)

04. one another
定义: 互相, 彼此.
例句: They looked at one another and laughed. (他们相互看了一眼然后笑了)

05. one at a time
定义: 一个一个来, 依次依序来.
例句: Don't push, kids! It's one at a time. (别推挤, 小朋友! 一个一个来)

06. One bad apple spoils the whole bushel.
定义: [谚语]一个坏苹果坏了整篮. 一个害群之马坏了整体声誉或使整体蒙羞.
例句: I really loved my job, but there was this one jerk there who made life miserable for everyone. One bad apple spoils the whole bushel, unfortunately. (我非常爱我的工作, 但是就有这么一个混蛋同事让大家都痛苦不堪. 不幸地, 一个害群之马使整体蒙羞)

07. one by one
定义: 一个一个来, 依次依序来.
例句: One by one the children entered the shelter. (这群儿童依次步入避难所)

08. one can never tell
定义: 很难预料.
例句: You can never tell who is going to be the most successful person in later life. (谁将在晚年成为最成功的人还很难预料)

09. one day
定义: 那一天; 总有一天; 有朝一日.
例句: One day, I'd like to go to China for a long holiday. (那一天, 我要去中国度一个长假)

10. one false move
定义: 错误举动, 轻举妄动, 鲁莽动作, 欺骗性的威胁行动. (注: 意指要谨慎, 不能有点差池)
例句: If the driver had made one false move there would have been an accident. (如果这名驾驶人做出鲁莽动作的​​话, 当时有可能会发生一场车祸. 注: 因为这句话是讨论过去的事情, 它所使用的假设语气, if之后的动词时态是过去完成式)

11. one finger salute
定义: [粗俗动作]伸出中指, 作出猥亵的手势.
例句: I was so mad that I gave my boss the one finger salute. Of course he fired me right on the spot. (我当时气愤难平我便对老板伸出中指. 毫无疑问地, 他当场就把我炒了鱿鱼)

12. one for the (record) books
定义: 值得大书特书的卓越非凡成就或精彩事件.
例句: Wow, you finished a 32-ounce steak in less than five minutes? That's one for the record books! (哇, 你居然五分钟内吃掉了一客32盎司的牛排? 那可是值得大书特书的成就啊! 注: 32盎司等于两英磅重, 也等于零点九公斤)

13. one for the road
定义: 在临走之前喝最后一杯酒.
例句: I need to be heading home soon, but let's have one for the road. (我该快要回家了, 但我们在临走之前喝最后一杯酒吧)

14. one good turn deserves another
定义: 知恩要图报, 礼尚往来.
例句: "Thanks for the ride." "It's the least I can do after you helped me wash the car last week. After all, one good turn deserves another." ("多谢你捎我一程." "你上个星期帮我洗车, 这是我起码能做的事. 毕竟, 人要知恩要图报.")

15. one hand washes the other
定义: 互相帮助; 礼尚往来; 鱼帮水, 水帮鱼.
例句: If you feature our logo during your campaign, we get a major boost in product visibility, and you get a bump in your campaign funding. One hand washes the other! (如果你在促销活动上主打我们的商标, 我们产品能见度上便取得重大进展, 而你们的促销活动也得到资金挹注. 岂不是鱼帮水, 水帮鱼!)

16. one in a million/thousand
定义: 顶级的, 卓越的, 稀有的人才.
例句: He is one of the finest Chinese chess players in the world and is definitely one in a million. (他是世界上最优秀的象棋手之一而且肯定是个顶级高手)
图片
象棋

17. one in the eye for someone, be
定义: [英国与澳洲]在某人的眼中某件事是不会发生; 或者对某人来说某件事发生是令人相当不愉快的.
例句: The appointment of a female CEO was one in the eye for male domination. (这次指派的一位女性总裁对那群自以为男性支配者的眼中看来无异是一记当头棒喝)

18. one kind or the other, be
定义: 各种, 各式各样; 不是这样就是那样.
例句: When you look at people's life, almost all of them are going through troubles of one kind or the other and they don't know how to deal with them! (当你查看人们生活的时候, 他们几乎都经历了各式各样的麻烦而且他们也不知道该如何应付这些麻烦!)

19. one last time
定义: 最后一次. (注: 意指不耐烦地再试一次)
例句: Tonight, we're meeting one last time for a final dress rehearsal before the live performance tomorrow. (在明天现场表演之前, 今晚我们最后一次聚集在一起做最后的彩排)

20. one man's garbage is another man's treasure
定义: [谚语]每人需求不同. (注: 意指一个人的垃圾可能是另一人的宝贝)
例句: You pick up what someone throws away. That's because one man's garbage is another man's treasure. (你拣别人扔掉的东西. 那是因为一个人的垃圾却是另一人的宝贝)
图片
一个人的垃圾却是另一人的宝贝

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 60 访客