royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 848

帖子 royl » 周五 11月 22, 2019 8:37 pm

二十笔实用成语 848

01. out of line
定义: 出线, 不合常理, 不当, 过份, 不合身份, 无故挑衅, 不礼貌.
例句: These prices are way out of line! (这些价格太不合理!)

02. out of luck
定义: 倒楣, 不顺利.
例句: We're out of luck. All tickets are sold out. (我们运气不好. 票全部卖光了)

03. out of my mind with worry
定义: 心急如焚; 急得像热锅上的蚂蚁.
例句: Lily didn't come home last night and I was out of my mind with worry. (莉莉昨晚没回家, 我急得像热锅上的蚂蚁)

04. out of norm
定义: 异常, 不寻常, 反常.
例句: We have inspected everything and found nothing that seems out of norm. (我们做了全面检查, 却找不出任何看似不寻常问题)

05. out of nowhere
定义: 突然地, 晴天霹雳地, 无预警, 没有预料到地.
例句: Out of nowhere a motorcycle passed us, going like a bullet. (突然无预警地, 一部摩托车有如子弹一般飞奔而过)

06. out of office
定义: 不在办公室; 离(公)职, 辞(公)职.
例句: The mayor will be out of office soon, he still has a lot of pull in this city though. (这位市长即将要离职, 但是他在本市仍旧深具影响力)

07. out of one's depth
定义: 太深, 超出某人的了解或能力.
例句: I was out of my depth talking about genetics with the doctors. (跟这些博士谈论遗传学超出我的理解能力)

08. out of one's element
定义: 不自在, 不自然; 不属于一个人喜爱或擅长.
例句: When it comes to repairing automatic transmission, I'm out of my element. (谈到自动变速箱的修理, 这可不属于我的专长)
图片
汽车自动变速箱的修理

09. out of one's gourd
定义: 思路不合理, 疯疯癫癫.
例句: After yet another sleepless night, I'm starting to feel like I'm out of my gourd. (又一个通宵熬夜之后, 我开始感觉我快要疯掉)

10. out of one's head/mind/senses
定义: 一时冲动; 情绪失控; 气昏头, 乐昏头; 发疯; 精神不正常.
例句: Why did you do that? You must be out of your mind! (你为什么那样做? 你真是疯了!)

11. out of one's shell
定义: 自然自在, 开朗, 不受拘束.
例句: We got her out of her shell and she decided to join in with the rest of the group. (我们让她变得更开朗, 更无拘无束, 她也决定加入小组跟其他成员在一起)

12. out of one's system
定义: 忘却掉, 渲泄出来, 不再被(某问题)所缠绕.
例句: He really angered her, so she went for a walk to get it out of her system. (他着实地激怒了她, 因此她出去走走以便排解愤怒情绪)

13. out of one's tree
定义: 一时冲动, 情绪失控, 发疯.
例句: You're out of your tree if you think I'm going skydiving. (如果你认为我会去做特技跳伞的话, 你准是疯了)

14. out of order
定义: 机器坏了, 丧失功能; 过份, 不适当; 不符合议会程序.
例句: The public telephone was out of order. (这部公用电话坏了)
图片
公用电话

15. out of patience
定义: 没有耐性, 失去耐心.
例句: I've been waiting for almost two hours to be seen by the doctor, and I am nearly out of patience. (我已经枯坐等着看医生将近两个小时, 我几乎失去了耐性)

16. out of phase
定义: 不同步, 不协同或不和谐, 互无关联.
例句: He is out of phase with the rest of the group and needs to think about what he should be doing. (他跟群组其他成员步调不协同, 他需要想一想该怎么做才好)

17. out of place
定义: (言行或衣着)不适于某个场合或身份, 与周遭环境不搭配.
例句: What he said at the party was totally out of place. He should talk about it at another time. (他在这个聚会所说的话完全不适于这个场合. 他应该改天再谈论它)

18. out of plain sight/view
定义: 不在容易见到的地方.
例句: If you choose to use an in-home safe, keep it out of plain sight and in a non-floodable area, and bolt it to the floor. (如果你选择使用家中自用保险箱, 你应当把它放在不容易见到, 水淹不到的地方以及把它用螺丝钉固定在地板上)
图片
家用保险箱

19. out of play
定义: (球)出界, 死球.
例句: The referee gave him a penalty for tackling the other player while the ball was out of play. (裁判员判他一个处分因为他在球出界的时候阻截另一队的球员)
图片
阻截另一队的球员

20. out of plumb
定义: 倾斜的, 不是垂直的, 不是真的.
例句: I think we need to call the home builder again because that wall is definitely out of plumb. (我觉得我们应该再打电话给房屋建筑公司, 因为那片墙明确地是倾斜的)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 14 访客