royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1046

帖子 royl » 周五 1月 21, 2022 12:40 pm

二十笔实用成语 1046

01. take an interest in, to
定义: 关心, 好奇; 入股或入伙成为股东之一或业主之一.
例句: I'm not sure why the boss has taken such an interest in the intern. He seems to see some great potential in her that I don't. (我不知道老板为什么对这名实习生这么感兴趣. 他似乎在她身上看到了我所不具备的巨大潜力)

02. take an oath, to
定义: 宣誓, 发誓.
例句: You took an oath when you agreed to be a witness in this trial, so you must answer my questions completely truthfully! (当你同意在这次审讯中作证的时候, 你曾宣誓要说实话, 所以你必须完全如实地回答我的问题!)

03. take another twist, to
定义: 遇到意想不到变化或转折.
例句: In 2008 while she was attending community college, Samantha's life took another twist when she found out she was pregnant. (于二零零八年, 当她上社区大学的时候, 萨曼莎发现自己怀孕了, 她的生命因此发生了意想不到的巨大转折)

04. take apart, to
定义: 拆卸, 拆开; 摧毁; 击败; 一一驳倒; 殴打, 痛殴.
例句: Jimmy loves taking electronics apart and figuring out how to put them back together again. (吉米喜欢把电子产品拆卸成零件, 然后再想办法把它们重新组装回去)

05. take as gospel, to
定义: 深信不疑, 奉为真理.
例句: When we're growing up, we take what our parents tell us as gospel. That's why teenagers are so rebellious, because they're just starting to realize their parents' fallibility. (在我们成长的时候, 我们把父母告诉我们的话奉为真理. 这就是青少年如此叛逆的原因, 因为他们才刚刚开始了解到父母亲也会犯错的)

06. take away from, to
定义: 贬低...尊严, 价值, 或重要性.
例句: Don't let his petty comments take away from your amazing victory tonight. (别让他的一些无聊评论贬低你今晚惊人胜利的荣耀)

07. take away, to
定义: 带走, 拿走, 移开; 不准许使用; 逮捕, 拘留; 带某人去另一处地方; 贬低...尊严, 价值, 或重要性; 令人着迷或敬畏; 外卖食物.
例句: The tow truck came and took the abandoned car away. (拖车来了, 把那部废弃的汽车拖走了)

08. take baby steps, to
定义: 慢慢来, 循序渐进; 小步前进, 取得小程度的进步.
例句: Don't rush to get the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow! Take baby steps, celebrate small victories, and always try to have fun! (别迫不及待去追求那些可遇而不可求的财富! 小步前进, 庆祝小幅度成就, 并一直尝试着在努力的过程中也取得乐趣!)

09. take back, to
定义: 撤回, 收复, 收回, 送回, 回忆, 收留.
例句: What a terrible thing to say. I demand that you take it back! (干嘛说这么难听的话. 我强烈地要求你把它收回去!)

10. take by force, to
定义: 以武力强行夺走或占领.
例句: She was removing items from the back seat of her vehicle when the suspect approached from behind and took the purse from her by force. (当她正从她的汽车后座上取下物品的时候, 嫌犯从她身后接近并强行夺走她的钱包)

11. take by storm, to
定义: 猛烈地征服, 掠夺或围攻; 迅速获得压倒性成功或声名鹊起; 给人感受强烈深刻印象; 迅速的崛起.
例句: The new rock group took the whole world by storm; it was one of the most successful rock group ever performed in our city. (这支新摇滚乐团迅速地风靡全球; 它是在我们城市有史以来表演最成功的摇滚乐团之一)

12. take by surprise, to
定义: 出其不意, 使人吃了一惊.
例句: She bolted into the room and took everyone by surprise. (她突然地冲进房间, 令大家都大吃一惊)

13. take calls, to
定义: 接电话.
例句: I had to duck out of the meeting to take a phone call. (我在会议中不得不偷偷地溜出去接电话)

14. take care of business, to
定义: 认真尽职地做事; 做自己该做的事; 过自己的日子.
例句: "Look, officer, I'm just standing here, taking care of business, and this Tom guy comes up and tries to hit me for a loan." "That's not true!" ("看, 警官, 我只是站在这里, 做自己该做的事, 这个汤姆家伙一过来就想要找我借钱." "他说的不是实话!")

15. take care of number one, to
定义: 看好自己最佳利益, 将自己利益于第一要务; 为自己打算.
例句: It doesn't make you a selfish person if you take care of number one from time to time. Just don't do it exclusively. (偶尔为自己的利益打算并不会使你成为一个自私自利的人. 只要不是只顾自己而不管他人就可)

16. take care of, to
定义: 照顾, 看顾, 监督, 保护; 给小费; 处理, 应付, 负责, 解决; 把某人杀掉.
例句: There's no need for you to pay the bill. It's all taken care of. (你不需要付账了. 都已经付清了)

17. take care, to
定义: 要小心, 机警, 谨慎; 照顾自己健康; (离别时说的话)再会, 珍重自己.
例句: "Don't worry. I'll get better soon." "Well, take care of yourself. Bye." ("别担心. 我会很快康复的." "嗯, 你要自己多保重. 再见.")

18. take charge, to
定义: 负责, 照顾, 监护, 指挥, 控制.
例句: Jim will take charge while I'm away. He'll be your supervisor. (我不在的时候由吉姆来负责. 他将成为你的主管)

19. take comfort in, to
定义: 放心, 安心; 从...得到安慰或慰藉.
例句: I know this trial has been tremendously hard on you, but take comfort in the fact that the man responsible is now behind bars forever. (我知道这场官司给你带来很大的心灵煎熬, 但请你安心, 这件刑案的罪魁祸首现在将永远被关在监狱里)

20. take control of, to
定义: 负责, 管理, 控制, 掌握, 指导, 指挥.
例句: You really need to take control of your staff, John. Their mistakes are costing this company a lot of money! (你真的需要管理好你的员工, 约翰. 他们的错误使这家公司损失了很多钱!)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 55 访客