royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1051

帖子 royl » 周六 2月 12, 2022 2:08 am

二十笔实用成语 1051

01. take no time, to
定义: 马上就好, 一点都不费时.
例句: His memory was fading, but took no time to recognize me. (他的记忆在消退, 但他却马上认出我)

02. take note of, to
定义: 注意到, 留心于, 关注, 记下来.
例句: Jenny, take note of this number and remind me to call it when we get home. (珍妮, 记下这个号码, 回家后提醒我打电话给它)

03. take notes, to
定义: 记录下来, 记笔记.
例句: All of this information will be on the exam, so be sure to take detailed notes. (所有这些资料都会在这次考试中出现, 因此务必做好详细的笔记)

04. take notice of, to
定义: 注意, 留心, 关注.
例句: The tax laws are changing dramatically, and international businesses need to take notice. (这套税法正在发生巨大变化, 跨国企业都需要留意)

05. take oaths, to
定义: 宣誓证实某事是真的; 发誓要做或不做某事的承诺.
例句: When I was a witness in court, I had to take an oath that I would tell the truth. (当我在法庭上作证的时候, 我必须宣誓我在庭上所说的都是实话)

06. take off after, to
定义: 急起直追, 追捕, 追赶.
例句: The police car took off after the speeding van like a bullet, leaving the couple in a dust cloud. (警车像子弹一般地急起直追那辆超速行驶的面包车, 将这对夫妇留在一团尘埃中)

07. take off someone's hands, to
定义: 取消或免除某人手中的所负责工作, 管理权或责任.
例句: I never would have finished the project on time if Bill hadn't taken that part off my hands. (如果比尔没有免除我手上的那部分工作, 我永远也没法准时完成这份工程项目)

08. take the gloves off, to
定义: 放手一博; 真刀真枪地争吵或打架; 亳不留情地竞争或比赛.
例句: You can tell that she's taken the gloves off now – just look at the ferocity and focus in her eyes. (你可以看出她现在已经准备放手一博 – 光从她眼中露出的凶悍和专注的神情你就知道了)

09. take off, to
定义: 脱下, 除下; 松开; 停止, 收回; 打折扣, 扣减; 休假; 抢劫, 掠夺, 拿走; 开始, 启动; 分支, 分流, 分枝; 离开; 跳跃; 起飞; 迅速地活动, 发展, 或成长; 受到广泛的使用或大众喜爱.
例句: They offered to take a further 10% off if we signed up for paper-free billing. (如果我们在签约时候同意接受电子账单的话, 他们愿意再让我们享受百分之十的折扣)

10. take offense, to
定义: 受到别人冒犯/羞辱被激怒; 因别人不当言行而触怒.
例句: I know the comments you just made were completely in jest, but I couldn't help taking offense at them. (我知道你刚刚所说的话完全是在开玩笑, 但我还是忍不下一口气被这些话所激怒了)

11. take office, to
定义: (公职的)就任, 就职, 或上任.
例句: The controversial businesswoman had hardly taken office in the senate before becoming immediately embroiled in scandal. (这名饱受争议的女商人还没就任参议员就立即卷入了丑闻)

12. take on a (whole) new meaning, to
定义: 具有一个完全不同的意义
例句: "You are what you eat" takes on a whole new meaning. It is true for these insects as pictures show their abdomens changing color as they sip on sugar drops. ("你吃什么食物就变什么样"带来了一个全新的意义. 它对于这些昆虫而言完全适用, 在它们啜饮糖水滴的时候, 这些图片便显示出他们腹部的颜色变化)
图片
一只蚂蚁在啜饮有颜色的糖水滴

13. take on a life of its own, to
定义: 自行发展或繁衍, 完全失控.
例句: The accusations in the political race have taken on a life of their own, growing meaner and more elaborate every day. (这次选战的相互指控已经发展至一发不可收拾的地步, 抹黑造谣变得日益恶毒和栩栩如绘)

14. take on a new life, to
定义: 展开新生命, 新外观, 或新乐趣.
例句: Plain old mashed potatoes take on a new life in this recipe. (再普通不过的土豆泥在这个食谱中展现出了新生命)

15. take on board, to
定义: 考虑, 接受(想法, 计划或建议).
例句: You need to take your parents' advice on board instead of just assuming they don't know what they're talking about. (你须要听从你父母的话, 而不是只认为他们什么都不懂)

16. take on oneself, to
定义: 自行承担某事, 擅作主张, 擅自处理.
例句: You didn't need to take it all upon yourself. There are others here who can help, you know. (你不需要把所有的职责都包揽下来. 你难道不知道还有其他人可以帮忙吗?)

17. take on the appearance of ..., to
定义: 看起来像... (注: 意指表征看起来像是如何如何, 但并不一定是如此)
例句: Clouds on Saturn take on the appearance of strokes from a cosmic brush thanks to the wavy way that fluids interact in the planet's atmosphere. (由于流体在该行星大气中受到波浪形式的相互影响, 土星上云彩看起来像似来自宇宙画笔所描绘的景观)
图片
土星上的云圈

18. take on too much, to
定义: 承接太多的事务或重担.
例句: Between your job, the kids, and your volunteer work, I just think you're taking on too much! (你在你的工作, 儿女们和你的志愿工作之间疲于奔命, 我只是觉得你负担了太多的职责了!)

19. take on, to
定义: 开始承担, 负责, 从事; 对抗竞争者; 进行工作, 雇用; 取得...特征; 接收, 接管; 流露出内心情绪尤其是痛苦或愤怒.
例句: We're taking on the national champions next weekend, so we've certainly got our work cut out for us. (我们下周末将要对抗全国冠军队, 所以我们肯定会面临一场苦战)

20. take one back, to
定义: 令人回忆过去.
例句: That song takes me back to the happy time I was in high school. (那首歌让我回忆起我高中的欢乐时光)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Baidu [Spider] 和 51 访客