回复
royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1214

帖子 royl » 周五 6月 30, 2023 1:33 am

二十笔实用成语 1214

01. you just don't get it, do you?
定义: 你就是不明白, 是不是? (注: 意指我说了半天, 你不明白就是不明白)
例句: You just don't get it, do you? People avoid you because you offend them. (你就是不明白, 对吧? 人们避开你是因为你总是得罪了他们)

02. you know as well as I do
定义: 咱俩都心知肚明; 咱俩都知道.
例句: I know we need money, but you know as well as I do, we could go to prison for getting involved in something like this. (我知道我们需要钱, 但咱俩都心知肚明, 卷入这种事情我们都会坐牢的)

03. you know damn well
定义: 你明明知道. (注: damn well在此用为动词的加强语言)
例句: You know damn well you're not supposed to ask people their age or how much money they make. (你明明知道你不应该问别人的年龄, 或他们挣多少钱)

04. you know good and well
定义: 你明明知道.
例句: It is a lie to say that you mailed the check when you know good and well that you did not mail the check. (你明明知道你没有寄出支票却说你寄出了是一个谎言. 注: 在美国, 每逢应收账款到期之时, 必须要向客户催账, 所以客户的付款支票是很重要的)

05. you know how I feel about ...
定义: 你知道我对...的感受或看法.
例句: You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah blah blah blah blah, it's very annoying! (你知道我不喜欢嘟嘟囔囔的自言自语. 没完没了的车毂辘话, 太烦人了!)

06. you know how it is
定义: 你知道就是这么回事.
例句: You know how it is with cats: They don't really have owners, they have staff. (你知道猫就是这么回事: 它们根本没有主人, 它们只有服务人员. 注: 意指猫来去自如, 它们不需要主人的约束, 它们只需要有人伺候就好)

07. You know John much more than you know Tom.
[成语句型]你对约翰的了解远比你了解汤姆还多.

08. you know nothing about ...
定义: 你对... 一无所知或一窍不通.
例句: Writing about a topic you know nothing about involves two steps: research and writing. (写一篇你一无所知的主题涉及到两个步骤: 研究和写作)

09. you know something?
定义: 你知道吗? (注: 意指听我说, 听听我要说的话)
例句: You know something? These layoffs are just the beginning. Things are going to get a whole lot worse. (你知道吗? 这些裁员只是刚开始. 情况会变得更糟)

10. you know that, don't you?
定义: 你是知道的, 不是吗? (注: 意指你别装不知道)
例句: Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. You know that, don't you? (忽视这个问题并不会让它自己消失. 你是知道的, 不是吗?)

11. you know the drill
定义: 你应知道该怎么做; 你应知道是怎么回事.
例句: The boss usually goes off on a tirade like this every week or so, but we all know the drill at this point. It's just a big show. (老板通常每一个星期左右就会大发一顿类似这样的长篇激动抨击, 但我们都知道这是怎么回事. 这只是一场闹剧而已)

12. you know what I am thinking?
定义: 你知道吗? 你知道我在想什么吗? (注: 意指听我说, 听听我的想法)
例句: You know what I am thinking? We should go hiking at least once a week. (你知道我在想什么吗? 我们每星期应该至少远足一次)

13. you know what I mean?
定义: 你知道我的意思吗? (注: 意指询问受话者是否了解以及同意你说的话)
例句: You have to give him one more chance, you know what I mean? (你必须再给他一次机会, 你知道我的意思吗?)

14. you know what they say
定义: 常言道, 人们常说. (注: 意指提起大家常讲的一个道理)
例句: Just tell me what's bothering you, honey. You know what they say, a problem shared is a problem halved. (亲爱的, 告诉我是什么事在烦扰着你. 常言道, 一个被分担的问题, 它的难度就减半)

15. you know what?
定义: 你知道吗? (注: 意指听我说, 听听我的想法)
例句: I wasn't going to go out with you guys tonight, but hey, you know what, I'm in! (今晚我本来不打算和你们一起出去, 但是嘿, 你知道吗, 我决定跟妳们一起出去!)

16. You know what? You are right.
[成语句型]你知道吗? 你是对的.

17. You know, I am fed up with you.
[成语句型]你知道吗? 我受够了你.

18. You know, you're talking funny today.
[成语句型]你知道吗? 你今天说话怪怪的. (注: 意指你今天表现不正常)

19. you know
定义: 语尾语, 用于暂停或强调的表达语; 你是知道的, 你是明白的; 你还记得; 你知道吗? (句头语: 听我说, 听听我要说的话).
例句: "It's such a shame what happened to Nancy and Bill, you know?" "Totally. They did not deserve to lose their house." ("南西和比尔的遭遇真是太令人婉惜, 你知道吗?" "完全同意. 他们不应该失去他们的房子.")

20. you live and learn
定义: [谚语]活到老, 学到老. (注: 也可用于, 遇到或听到一件稀奇, 闻所未闻的事情所说的)
例句: Well, I'll never try to ride my bike in the snow again. You live and learn! (唉, 我再也不敢尝试在雪地里骑自行车了. 人呀活到老, 学到老呀!)
图片
雪地里骑自行车

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 193 访客