royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1222

帖子 royl » 周日 7月 23, 2023 4:20 pm

二十笔实用成语 1222

01. you're no friend of mine
定义: 你不是我的朋友.
例句: I am just as smart as you are, but you can never treat me the same way you treat the rest of your peers. You're no friend of mine! (论聪明智慧, 我一点都不输你, 但你永远不会像对待其他同龄人一样地对待我. 你不是我的朋友!)

02. you're not doing enough
定义: 做得不够; 你没有尽力.
例句: Have you ever felt like you're not doing enough even you've done your best? We've all experienced that. There's even a name for it, it's called productivity guilt. (你是否曾经觉得即使你尽了最大的努力, 你还是做得不够? 我们都有过这样的经历. 它甚至有一个名称, 叫做"工作效率内疚.")

03. you're not kidding
定义: 你说得没错; 你没开玩笑; 你这是玩真的.
例句: "It's really cold today." "You're not kidding!" ("今天真的很冷." "你说得没错!")

04. you're not like them
定义: 你和他们不一样; 你不像他们; 你和他们不是一路人.
例句: Be nice to them, because you're not like them. You don't have to try to prove yourself how good you are; time will do it one day. (对他们客气一点, 因为你跟他们不是一路人. 你不须要想办法证明自己有多优秀; 总有一天时间会证明的)

05. you're not much a/an ...
定义: 你的...做得不怎么样; 你不是一名称职的...
例句: By following the recipe instructions, most of the meals are simple to prepare even if you're not much a cook. (按照食谱的说明做, 即使你不太会做饭, 大多数饭菜也很容易准备)
图片
依照简易食谱所做出的晚餐

06. you're not that important
定义: 你还没那么重要. (注: 意指告诉对方别臭美)
例句: Remember you're not that important, and get it through your head. Your feelings don't matter to us either so please stop trying to attract attention. (记住, 你还没有那么重要, 你最好搞清楚这一点. 你的感受对我们来说也不重要, 所以请你停止试图引人注意)

07. you're OK in my book
定义: 你在我心目中是个好人.
例句: You proved you can handle yourself in a scrap. You're OK in my book, kid. (在一起肢体冲突中, 你证明了你能够妥善处理好此事. 你在我心目中是个好孩子)

08. you're on a roll
定义: 你一路顺利; 你手气一路顺.
例句: Things are going great for Jimmy. He's on a roll now. (吉米的现况一切都很顺利. 他现在一路顺风顺水)

09. you're on your own
定义: 你只能靠你自己; 你自己一人承担. (注: 别指望别人帮助你)
例句: "We'll need to tell the boss that the project won't be finished under the deadline." "You're the reason we're so delayed, you're on your own." ("我们需要告诉老板这个项目无法在期限内完成." "就是因为你才造成我们的延误, 这个责任你自己一人承担吧.")

10. you're on
定义: 我接受你的赌注或挑战.
例句: "I bet you $50 that my team beats yours in the championship." "You're on!" ("我跟你赌50美元, 我们球队会在冠军赛中击败你们的球队." "好, 我接受你的赌注!")

11. you're one sick puppy
定义: 病态恶心的人.
例句: You'd have to be a sick puppy to enjoy a movie as graphic and brutal as that. (只有你这种变态的人才会喜欢这么血腥残忍的电影)

12. you're one to talk
定义: 你还好意思说人家. (注: 意指乌鸦笑猪黑, 五十步笑百步; 指责你没有资格批评某人, 别人可以批评某人但你不能)
例句: "I really wish Kathy would be on time for once." "You do? You're one to talk!" ("我真希望凯西能够准时一次." "你是这么希望吗? 你还好意思说人家!")

13. you're only as good as your last shift
定义: [谚语]别人只看你最后一次的表现. (注: 意指别人把你最后一次表现作为评鉴标准, 所以不要停留在过去的荣耀里, 而应每天做得更好)
例句: If you believe that you're only as good as your last shift, you should do your best every day. (如果你相信你的表现和最近一次的表现一样好, 那么你应该每天都尽力而为. 注: 意指你一旦没法维持高水平的表现, 你就会被别人评鉴为退步落伍)

14. you're pissing me off
定义: [不雅语]你要气死我.
例句: You know what, you're really pissing me off right now so I'm going to walk away for a moment because I don't want to say something rude to you. (你知道吗, 你现在真的让我很愤怒, 由于我不想对你说一些难听的话, 所以我要走开一会儿)

15. you're playing with fire
定义: 你在玩火, 自找麻烦.
例句: They're playing with fire if they think they can get away with dodging these corporate taxes. (假如他们以为他们可以逃避这些公司税, 那他们是在玩火)

16. you're preaching to the choir
定义: 你在企图说服自己人. (注: 意指大家想法都一样, 没必要浪费时间说服想法跟你一样的人)
例句: You're preaching to the choir here; we all have kids and understand how busy life can get. (你是在这里企图说服自己人; 我们都有孩子, 都知道生活有多么忙碌)

17. you're pulling my leg
定义: 你在故意整我; 你在寻我开心.
例句: Don't believe him. He's just pulling your leg. (别相信他. 他只是在拿你寻开心)

18. you're pushing my buttons
定义: 你在激怒我.
例句: I hate Tom, he's always pushing my buttons, and he's doing a good job of it! (我很讨厌汤姆, 他总是惹我生气, 而且他总是有办法把我气得跳脚!)

19. you're putting me on
定义: 你在故意整我; 你在寻我开心.
例句: I don't believe you! You're putting me on. (我才不相信你! 你在作弄我)

20. you're right on the money
定义: 你说得一点不错, 完全正确.
例句: I think your assessment of the situation is right on the money. (我认为你对形势的评估完全正确)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Bing [Bot] 和 216 访客