royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1223

帖子 royl » 周三 7月 26, 2023 11:04 am

二十笔实用成语 1223

01. you're right, in a way
定义: 在某种程度上你是对的.
例句: You're right, in a way, but we have to consider the price. (在某种程度上你是对的, 但我们必须考虑这个价格)

02. you're telling me
定义: 我知道; 那还用说, 早知道啦.
例句: "This restaurant is very expensive and the food is not so good." "You're telling me." ("这家餐馆很贵, 饭菜也不太好吃." "那还用说, 早知道啦.")

03. You're the guy who wears the "Kick me" sign on your butt.
[成语句型]你就是那个在屁股上挂着"踢我"牌子的人.

04. you're the man!
定义: [称赞语]你真厉害! 服了你! 你是老大! 听你的!
例句: I just heard that you landed the Jefferson account! Who's the man? You're the man! (我刚才听说你拿下了杰弗逊的生意! 谁最厉害? 你最厉害!)

05. you're toast
定义: 你完了; 你有大麻烦来了.
例句: "Is there any way we can salvage the computer?" "No way, the whole motherboard is toast." ("我们还有什么办法可以挽救这台电脑?" "不行, 整片主机板都坏了.")
图片
电脑主机板

06. you're wasting my time
定义: 你在浪费我的时间.
例句: "Please, let me just demonstrate how this machine works!" "No, you're wasting my time now. Please leave." ("拜托, 让我展示一下这台机器是如何工作的!" "不行, 你在浪费我的时间. 请离开.")

07. you're welcome
定义: 不客气, 乐意效劳.
例句: "Thanks for the ride." "You're quite welcome." ("谢谢你载我一程." "乐意效劳.")

08. you're yanking my chain
定义: 你在故意整我, 你拿我寻开心.
例句: Did you mean what you said, or were you just yanking my chain? (你所说的是真的, 还是在逗我玩?)

09. you're your own worst enemy
定义: [谚语]你是自己最大的敌人.
例句: You'll be your own worst enemy if you can't learn this: don't be afraid to ask for help. You'll be glad you did. (如果你学不会这个, 你就是你自己最大的敌人: 不要害怕寻求帮助. 你会很高兴这样做的)

10. Yours ever
定义: 书信结尾礼貌语.
例句: I hope that we can see each other again soon. Yours ever, Jennie (我希望我们很快地能够再次相见. 诚挚问候, 珍妮)

11. Yours truly
定义: 书信结尾礼貌语; 幽默地指'我', '我自己'或说话的人.
例句: The announcer said, "This is yours truly, Danny Burrows, saying goodbye for now." (这名播音员说, "本人是, 丹尼•巴罗斯, 暂时向大家说再见了.")

12. youthful indiscretion, a
定义: 少不更事, 年少轻狂言行.
例句: He describes his drug use in college as just a youthful indiscretion. (他说他在大学期间吸毒只是一件年少轻狂的行为)

13. you've been had!
定义: 你上当啦! 你被骗了!
例句: I've been had by that insurance salesmen. Now we're paying twice as much for a plan that, in reality, doesn't cover anything extra! (我上了那个保险推销员的当. 现在我们花了双倍的价钱却买了一个, 实际上, 什么额外保险都不包括的计划!)

14. you've been watching too much TV
定义: 你电视看太多了. (注: 意指你的想法太戏剧化, 不实在)
例句: "You be careful when you're up in New York City, you hear? The place is crawling with junkies and muggers!" "Chill out, Mom. You've been watching too much TV." ("你在纽约的时候要小心, 听到了没有? 那个地方到处都是吸毒者和抢劫犯!" "没那么严重, 老妈. 你电视看太多了.")

15. You've done a good job to make yourself irrelevant.
[成语句型]你尽力地使得你自己不受人待见.

16. you've been ducking/dodging the issue/question
定义: 你一直在逃避问题.
例句: You've been dodging the question far too long. What are you exactly running away from? (你逃避这个问题已经太久了. 你到底在逃避什么?)

17. you've earned your money today.
定义: 你(工作很辛苦)应得今天的工钱或薪资.
例句: You've earned your money today. You should feel good when you are paid for your hard work. (你今天已经赚到你应得的工资了. 当你的辛勤工作得到报酬时, 你应该感到满足)

18. you've got it all wrong
定义: 你完全搞错了; 你完全弄拧了.
例句: You've got it all wrong, it was your boss that she was annoyed with and not you! (你完全搞错了, 她生的是你老板的气, 不是生你的气!)

19. you've got it backwards
定义: 你搞反了, 你把秩序弄反了.
例句: This article gets the whole thing backwards. It wasn't the director who caused trouble for the studio, it was the producers who messed up the director's vision! (这篇文章把整个事件都搞反了. 不是导演给制片厂惹麻烦, 是制片人打乱了导演原本的构思!)

20. you've got me there
定义: 你难倒我了. (注: 意指我不知道答案也提不出合理的解释)
例句: "What's the circumference of the earth, Dad?" "You've got me there. I have no idea!" ("爸爸, 地球的圆周有多长?" "你把我难倒了. 我还真不知道答案!")

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 302 访客