royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1237

帖子 royl » 周六 1月 27, 2024 11:56 pm

二十笔实用成语 1237

01. do you have time?
定义: 你有空吗?
例句: Do you have time to look this over for me? (你有空帮我把这篇文件看一遍吗?)

02. do you have a minute/moment/second?
定义: 你有空吗? (注: 请参考Have you got a minute/moment/second?)
例句: "Do you have a minute?" "No, why?" "There is a snake in the backyard and I'm terrified of snakes." ("你有空吗?" "没有, 为什么问我有没有空?" "后院有条蛇, 我很怕蛇.")

03. can you beat it/that?
定义: 你能赢过我吗? 竟然有这种事? 你相信是真的吗? 你说过不过份?
例句: I just did 20 pushups. Can you beat that? (我刚刚做了20个俯卧撑. 你能赢过我吗?) Tom and I were supposed to get together tonight, but he never showed. Can you beat that? (汤姆和我今晚应该会聚, 但他一直没出现. 你说过不过份?)

04. bad luck!
定义: 真倒楣啊! 真不顺利! 时运不济啊! (注: 意指你同情某人的不幸)
例句: "They decided to hire someone else for the position." "Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Bad luck, bro!" ("他们决定雇用别人来填补这个职位空缺." "哦, 很遗憾听到这个消息. 时运不济啊, 兄弟!" 注: 意指某人谈及没有找到工作, 他的朋友听了之后表达同情和安慰之意)

05. you can call me anything you want
定义: 你骂我什么我都不在乎. (注: 意指我根本不在乎你对我的看法)
例句: Most people get offended way too easily. You can call me anything you want, I don't care. You're just some dude on the internet, why should I care? (大多数人很容易受到别人的冒犯.你骂我什么我都不在乎. 你只是网路上芸芸众生的一员, 我为什么要放在心上?)

06. I don't need your threats
定义: 你威胁不了我.
例句: You are very insulting. But my life is better without you in it. I don't need your threats. (你太侮辱人了. 没有你, 我的生活会更好. 你威胁不了我)

07. can you imagine?
定义: 你能想得到吗? 你相信吗?
例句: I turned away for one second and the baby's standing on a chair. Can you imagine? (我才转身一会儿, 婴儿就站在椅子上. 你能想得到吗?)

08. chalk one up for, to
定义: 获得进展, 有得分.
例句: Hank just scored a basket, so chalk one up for him. (汉克刚进了一球, 给他加一分)

09. get over it, to
定义: 翻篇了; 别纠结在忧伤, 痛苦或失败里; 别一直放在心上.
例句: Forget about her. She's gone. Get over it! (忘记她吧. 她已经走了. 别陷在痛苦里啦!)

10. how does that grab you?
定义: 你觉得这个主意如何? 这个主意还不错吧?
例句: We could have a hot pot tonight. How does that grab you? (我们今晚可以吃火锅. 这个主意还不错吧?)

11. consider oneself lucky/fortunate, to
定义: 你该感到幸运. (注: 意指你刚逃过一劫)
例句: I considered myself lucky to come out of the ordeal with just a broken leg. (能够从这场危难中化险为夷而只摔断了一条腿, 我感觉自己很幸运)

12. I couldn't have said it better myself
定义: 你说得太好了! 你说得太有道理! (注: 意指要我来说, 我没法说得这么好)
例句: "I want to thank my team for their tireless work. We couldn't have finished the project on time without them." "Wow, Sarah, I couldn't have said it better myself!" ("我要感谢我团队的不懈努力. 没有他们, 我们便不可能准时完成这个项目." "哇, 莎拉, 妳說得太好了!")

13. how do you like that
定义: 你觉得怎么样? 你说这气不气人? 怎么是这个样子? 看你还能怎样?
例句: How do you like that, another bank fee! I swear, they're trying to bleed me dry! (你说这气不气人, 又是一笔银行费用! 我敢发誓, 他们是想要把我的钱榨干为止!)

14. fine as frog fuzz, be (as)
定义: [口语]非常好, 极好.
例句: Margie, you've outdone yourself. This dish is truly fine as frog fuzz. (玛吉, 妳发挥出了超水平的表现. 这道菜确实好吃得不得了)

15. come and get it, to
定义: 来吃饭啦; 饭菜已准备好啦!
例句: Come and get it, boys! Dinner is on the table. (孩子们, 来吃饭啦! 晚餐都已经摆在桌上了)

16. come on in, the water's fine
定义: 进来吧, 水温很正常! 欢迎你! (注: 鼓励或欢迎某人参加正在进行的活动)
例句: I think you would like working here, and I'm happy to offer you the job. Come on in, the water's fine. (我想你会喜欢在这里工作, 我很高兴提供你这份工作. 进来吧, 欢迎你)

17. is that you, Paul?
定义: 是你吗, 保罗? (注: 读者可以把这里的保罗转换为任何适用的人名)
例句: Is that you, Dave? Long time no see. What have you been doing all these years? (是你吗, 戴夫? 好久不见. 这些年你都在做什么?)

18. hadn't thought of that one
定义: 倒没有考虑到那方面; 却没想到那方面.
例句: You hadn't thought of that one, had you? The reason you hadn't, of course, could well be that you're overly confident in yourself. (你当初没有考虑到这一点, 对吗? 当然,你没有考虑到的原因很可能是你对自己过于自信)

19. coming through
定义: 要过去, 借过, 借光, 请让路.
例句: Emergency patient coming through! Everybody, move! (急诊病人要过去! 大家让开!)

20. if looks could kill
定义: 如果怒容或怒视可以杀人的话. (注: 意指某人被激怒之后所显现出的怒容)
例句: If looks could kill, I would have been dead by now. (如果怒容可以杀人的话, 我早就死了)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Google [Bot] 和 243 访客