royl
帖子: 1769
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 1250

帖子 royl » 周一 4月 22, 2024 10:17 pm

二十笔实用成语 1250

01. how did you get here?
定义: 你是怎么来的?
例句: "How did you get here?" "I drove up here with my friend Jason." ("你是怎么来的?" "我和我朋友杰森开车过来的.")

02. how did you manage to ...?
定义: 你是如何...?
例句: "How did you manage to keep going during this difficult time?" "I kept going knowing that no victory was possible with excuses, and I just wanted to get to the end." ("你是如何在这段困难时期 坚持过来的?" "我之所以奋斗不懈是因为我知道, 找借口是不可能取得胜利的, 我只想坚持到底.")

03. fox in the chicken coop, a
定义: 意图利用或操纵某物, 某地或某人以谋取私利的人.
例句: He was like a fox in the chicken coop, using every trick up his sleeve to line his pockets with the company's money. (他意图利用职务之便, 千方百计地谋取公司资金以中饱私囊)

04. you think so? you think wrong then
定义: 你是这么认为的吗? 那你就错了.
例句: You think so? You think wrong then, because you felt compelled to say I was wrong but you know nothing about the subject. (你是这么认为的吗? 那你就错了, 因为你觉得你必须说我是 错的, 可是你对这个主题却一无所知)

05. have you got a minute/moment/second?
定义: 你有空吗? (注: 请参考Do you have a minute/moment/second?)
例句: "Have you got a moment?" "Yes, what is it? Is there a problem?" "No problem, I just want to talk to you." ("你有空吗?" "我有空, 你 找我什么事? 有问题吗?" "没问题, 我只是想跟你说说话.")

06. you don't give a damn, do you?
定义: 你根本不在乎, 是吧? (注: 以本句为例, 如果一句疑问语的前半部是否定语的话, 后半部则必须是肯定语, 反之亦然: You do love me, don't you?)
例句: "You don't give a damn, do you?" "No, I don't. I've done everything I can to help you, and you're giving me an attitude over something I have no control over. " ("你根本不在乎, 是吧?" "我是不在乎. 我已经竭尽所能地帮助你了, 你却在我无法作主的事情上给我脸色看.")

07. do you speak English?
定义: 你会说英语吗?
例句: "Do you speak English?" "I do speak a little English." ("你会说英语吗?" "我会说一点英语.")

08. are you doing anything right now?
定义: 你现在忙不忙? (注: 意指可能要请你帮忙或要跟你商量事情)
例句: "Hey, are you doing anything right now?" "No, not really. Why?" "Can you sit on my back while I do pushups?" ("嘿, 你现在忙不忙?" "不怎么忙 . 有什么事?" "我做伏地挺身的时候, 你能不能坐在我背上?")

09. are you busy right now?
定义: 你现在忙吗? (注: 意指可能要请你帮忙或要跟你商量事情)
例句: "Are you busy right now?" "Kind of. Why?" "Can you take me to the hospital?" ("你现在忙吗?" "有点忙. 有什么事?" "你能送我去 医院吗?")

10. have you lost your mind?
定义: 你疯了吗? 你是不是昏了头了?
例句: Have you lost your mind? You know you can't steal from the store and get away with it. (你疯了吗? 你明明知道你不可能在这家商店偷了东西还能逍遥法外)

11. any friend of yours is a friend of mine
定义: 你的朋友就是我的朋友. (注: 意指你信赖的朋友我也当朋友般的信赖)
例句: Sure, any friend of yours is a friend of mine. You can bring Ellen to our party. (没问题, 你的朋友就是我的朋友. 你可以带爱伦来我们的派对)

12. no way, no how
定义: 决不; 不可能; 我决不会.
例句: No way, no how, I'm not going to do it and that's that! (不可能, 我决不会干这件事, 不必再说了!)

13. it all came out perfectly
定义: 一切做得很完美.
例句: Jimmy is an amazing master of editing, so it all came out perfectly even though, as a director. (虽然身为导演, 吉米是一个了不起的剪辑大师, 它一切做得很完美)

14. take (something) sitting down, to
定义: 对不愉快, 不幸或不公正的事情坐视不管或逆来顺受.
例句: I've been at this job for 30 years and I haven't been given a raise once. If you think I'm going to take it sitting down any longer, then you have another think coming! (这个工作我做 了30年, 却从没加过薪. 如果你认为我会再继续逆来顺受的话, 那你就大错特错了!)

15. did you see that?
定义: 你看(注意)到那个吗?
例句: Did you see that? She did a flip in the air without having to jump! (你看到了吗? 她不用跳就在空中翻了个筋斗!)

16. you really nailed that one!
定义: 你真逮到这个错误啦! 你干得真漂亮! 你说得很对或很准确! 你一语中的!
例句: You really nailed that one! I thought you were just estimating the cost, but you were dead-on! (你说得很准确! 我原以为你只是在估算成本, 但你说的数字却分毫不差! )

17. can you see?
定义: 你看见吗? 你知道吗? 你了解吗?
例句: Can you see, I cared about you all along, though I was far too shy to show it. (妳知道吗, 我一直很关心妳, 虽然我太腼腆而不敢表现出来)

18. do you know what you're doing?
定义: 你知道你在做什么吗? (注: 意指怀疑某人不知如何做此事)
例句: "Do you know what you're doing?" "Yes, I know exactly what I'm doing. I've done this many times." ("你知道你在做什么吗?" "是的, 我 完全知道我在做什么. 这事我已经做过很多次了.")

19. do you know what you're saying?
定义: 你知道你在说什么吗? (注: 意指惊讶或迷惑对方所说的话)
例句: Do you know what you're saying? You say he's innocent? He's not innocent at all! He just covered his tracks well. (你知道你在说什么吗? 你说他是无辜的? 他一点也不无辜 ! 他只是把自己罪证掩饰得很好)

20. do you know who you're talking to?
定义: 你知道你在跟谁说话吗? (注: 警告对方的不礼貌)
例句: Do you know who you're talking to? You're talking to your father! (你知道你在跟谁说话吗? 你正在和你父亲说话!)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Bing [Bot] 和 364 访客