帖子 royl » 周五 4月 08, 2011 3:01 pm

本网专译: 杰拉尔德.席兰特, "这根本不是为了人道主义任务! 这是为了无硫原油!"
来源: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwzcNU3 ... re=related

图片

作者简介:
摘录于: http://www.lxxsd.com/Article.asp?id=800

美国诺查丹玛斯:三年后美国将出现革命

现代经济学家给出噩梦般的预言

Gerald Celente(杰拉尔德.席兰特)被美国人称为现代的诺查丹玛斯。他预言,就在2012年美国将出现大萧条,其深度广度都将不是"伟大"的1929年可以相比的。大量的失业者,无家可归者,赤贫者比比皆是。饥饿开始蔓延。革命在各处酝酿。最终美国将失去它列强的身份。

"我不能确定会出现人吃人的现象," 在他最近的一次电视节目里,他这样说:"但是,我可以保证,届时最好的圣诞礼物就是给点食物。"

也许杰拉尔德是个智者,也许他就是个骗子。但是,看看美国媒体关于他的评价吧:
CNN:当我们想知道一些主流趋势的时候,我们就去找杰拉尔德.席兰特。
CNBC:没有比杰拉尔德.席兰特更好的前瞻者,这个人知道他所说的东西。
纽约邮报:如果诺查丹玛斯活到现在,他够呛可以赶上杰拉尔德.席兰特。
The Wall Street Journal: 那些需要严肃的预言的人,都去趋势研究所。

杰拉尔德的这个研究所建立于1980年,进行主流的经济分析,出版月刊。他曾经成功的预言了苏联的解体,1987基础市场的瘫痪,1997年亚洲金融危机。 2007年爆发的次贷危机,还有很多零碎的。

原文中译:

在我超过三十年的趋势预测的年岁里, 我从来没有像今天这样地感受到压力沉重或关切.

美国, 法国, 利比亚, 还有英国已经带领这个世界进入二十一世纪的第一个大战. 它正在我们眼前展现开来.

大家来看看这些领导你我的几个人: 英国的卡梅伦, 法国的萨科其, 美国的奥巴马– 他们没有一个人服过一天兵役, 但是, 好家伙, 瞧他们讲得多强硬.

这段话是从华尔街日报周末版所登载的– "战斗姿态给予法英领导人鼓舞." 战斗姿态? 这些从名校出来的兔崽子唯一曾摆出的姿态是在淋浴时弯着腰(译者注: 意指不雅的动作). 如果他们这么想要除掉卡扎菲的话, 让他们自己去抓他!

还有在美国, 你读了纽约时报– 你就知道在后面搞鬼的一些人. 她们是希拉里.克林顿, 萨曼莎.包尔, 还有那个驻联合国代表莱斯, 这三个女人. 我们别再自欺欺人了, 说什么, "如果女人掌权的话就不会再有战争"之类的笑话. 她们是主要的煽动份子. 她们是《麦克白》里的三个女巫. (译者注: 《麦克白》是莎士比亚所写的悲剧之一)

美国人民应该要站起来并采取行动. 你们的生命正面临着危机, 你面​​对一群失败者正在打败仗, 而且还要把你们引入更大的战争

有人认为卡扎菲就这样地垮台了吗? 当他们在伦敦和法国引爆炸弹, 以及袭击纽约的时候, 我们最好别哭哭啼啼的说, "唉, 他们恨我们的自由民主." 发生在美国,法国, 或英国侵略一个外国只为了一个理由, 咱们别扯淡说什么, "哎, 那是一个人道主义任务." 对呀, 就好像发生在苏丹, 在可爱的象牙海岸, 或在也门的屠杀也是人道主义任务. 这根本不是一个人道主义任务! 这是为了利比亚的无硫原油, 世界上最珍贵的原油; 他们要油要定了, 就像他们入侵伊拉克一样. 你们听过我以前说过:如果伊拉克主要的出口货品是花椰菜的话, 我们根本不会侵略他们.

他们引导我们进入二十一世纪的第一个大战. 它已经开始了.

有人问我, "我们该怎么办?"

我们该怎么办? 面对现实! 你是个成年人! 你以为这里有个万能答案吗?!

你还要写信给你的众议员, 打电话给你的参议员吗? 你面对现实吧! 这里有个解决办法: 让我们停止付给军事使用的税. 该有所作为! 用你的智慧! 你是个成年人!

你们的生命正面临危机, 你的子孙的跟国家的生命也正面临危机. 你面对一群失败者正在打败仗. 你猜怎么的? 如果有人轰炸我, 我就轰回去, 你不认为这不是利比亚人想要做的吗?

停止战争. 我们需要和平. 我们的经济正在衰退. 而且我们的帝国正在衰败.

英语原文:

In my more than 30 years of trends forecasting, I have never been more overwhelmed or concerned than I am today.

The USA, France, Libya, and UK, have led the world into the first great war of the 21st century. It's unfolding before our eyes.

Look at the people that are leading you and me: Cameron of the UK, Sarkozy of France, Obama of the United States – not one of them has ever served a day in the military, but boy do they talk tough.

This is from the WSJ weekend edition – "Battle stance gives lift to French/UK leaders." Battle stance? The only stance these little Oxford boys have ever taken is to bend over in the shower. If they are so intent on taking out Gaddafi , let them go and get him!

And in the USA, read the NYT – you know who the people that were behind it. They are Hilary Clinton, Samantha Power, and Rice of the UN, three women. So let's stop all that nonsense that if only the women were in charge there would be no wars. They were the prime provocateurs. They were the three witches of Macbeth.

The people had better stand up and take action. Your lives are on the line and you have a bunch of losers out there that have losing wars going on right now that are leading you into the big one.

Does anybody think Gaddafi is just going to fold? So when they bomb London and France, and they hit New York, let's not cry about, "Oh, they hate our freedom and liberty." Anything that happens to the USA, France, or the UK from invading a foreign country for only one reason, let's stop all this baloney about, "oh, it's a humanitarian mission." Yeah, like that humanitarian mission in Sudan, or that lovely one in the Ivory Coast, or the slaughter in Yemen. It's not a humanitarian mission! It's about sweet crude oil, the most valuable on the planet; and they want it, just like they're in Iraq. You've heard me say it before: if broccoli was their major export, we wouldn't be there.

They're leading us into the first great war of the 21st century. It has begun.

People say to me, "What should we do?"

WHAT SHOULD YOU DO???!!!!?? GROW UP!!! YOU'RE ADULTS!!! YOU THINK THERE'S A MAGIC ANSWER?!?!?!?!?

You're going to write your congressman, call your senator? GROW UP! Here's a solution: Let's stop paying taxes that are going to the military. Do something! Use your brains! You're adults!

Your lives are on the line and so are your children's, so your nation's. You have losers. They're batting zero on the battlefield. Guess what? If they bomb me, I bomb them back, and don't you think that's not what the Libyans want to do?

Stop the wars. We need peace. Our economies are sinking. And our empires are now in decline.

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 71 访客