回复
royl
帖子: 1767
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 288

帖子 royl » 周四 1月 19, 2012 1:50 pm

二十笔实用成语 288

01. dig in, to
定义: 吃饭吧, 别客气自己来; 巩固防御阵地; 决心工作; 坚决不妥协; 站稳脚步.
例句: Dig in, everybody. There's plenty of food. (大家吃饭吧. 饭菜很丰盛. 注: 意指"别客气, 大家都吃得饱.")

02. dig into one's pocket, to
定义: 掏出更多钱花或给人; 自掏腰包.
例句: Let's dig into our pockets. We're off to a good start, but we still need to collect more money to get computers for our school. (让我们掏出更多钱. 我们一开始做得不错, 但我们仍然需要募集更多钱给我们学校买电脑)

03. dig into, to
定义: 掺合, 搅拌, 吃饭, 研究, 调查, 刺入, 掐进.
例句: My fingernails dug into his throat, sending him careening across the room. It was only then I found my resistance. (我手指甲刺入他的颈部, 让他疼得猛然冲越这个房间. 就在这个时候我找回我的抵抗力)

04. dig it up, to
定义: 挖掘; 挖出埋藏的东西; 旧事重提.
例句: Remember where you bury the treasure, because some day you may want to dig it up. (记下你在哪里埋下这个宝藏, 因为有一天你也许会想要把它挖掘出来)

05. dig it, to
定义: [俚语]喜欢, 喜好, 懂得.
例句: Good old Tom digs the Beatles. His favorite song is "Imagine." (老汤姆喜爱批头四的歌曲. 他最喜欢的歌曲是"试想一下.")

图片
批头四的歌曲

06. Dig it?
[成语句型]你听得懂吗? 喜欢吗?

07. Dig me?
[成语句型]你懂我吗? 喜欢我吗?

08. dig one's heels in, to
定义: 坚决不妥协, 死硬不屈服.
例句: Trying to reason with a stubborn toddler requires a lot of patience especially when they dig their heels in and refuse to listen to you. (试图跟一个顽固的牙牙学语小朋友讲道理需要大量的耐心尤其当他们坚决不妥协也不想听你话的时候)

09. dig one's own grave, to
定义: 自掘坟墓, 自取灭亡.
例句: A young artist who cannot liberate himself from the influence of past generations is digging his own grave. (一个不能从过去历代艺术家的影响中把自己解放出来的年青艺术家等于自取灭亡)

10. dig oneself in for, to
定义: 强化防御, 准备应付.
例句: It's prudent to think about digging yourself in for the long haul and not make big financial commitments. (考虑到做好长远的应付准备以及不做重大的财务允诺是有先见之明的)

11. dig out, to
定义: 找出, 发现; 挖空; 释放.
例句: She reached into her purse and dug out some change and a few single dollar bills. (她伸进她的皮包找出一些零钱和几张一元钞票)

12. dig someone in the ribs, to
定义: 戳某人腹部; 用肘部触碰别人腹部. (注: 经常用来分享私人笑话, 提醒他或引起他注意)
例句: The room broke up laughing and his wife dug him in the ribs and spoke in her embarrassment, "Tom, you promised that nobody would ever know about that!" (整个房间突然爆出大笑, 他太太戳他腹部并尴尬地说, "汤姆, 你曾答应我没有人会知道那件事!")

13. dig up the dirt, to
定义: 挖人隐私, 丑闻.
例句: I eventually found a way to dig up the dirt and threw it back in the face of the dirtbags and showed their true colors. (我终于想出一个办法挖掘丑闻, 直接扔回给这些混蛋, 揭发他们丑陋的面目)

14. dig way down deep, to
定义: 深自反省, 看内心深处感觉.
例句: You have to dig way down deep and bring all those positive thoughts back into your thinking. It may be hard but it can be done. (你必须要深自反省, 把那些所有的正面积极想法带回到你的思考. 它也许会困难但它可以被做到的)

15. dig yourself into a hole, to
定义: 给自己添麻烦; 使自己陷入困境, 处境尴尬.
例句: While the advantages are undeniable, be careful not to misuse this technique and dig yourself into a hole. (尽管这些优势是不可否认的, 你要小心不可滥用这个技巧, 别给自己添麻烦)

16. digs
定义: [英国]住处例如公寓或房屋.
例句: I'm having a party so everybody is welcome check out my new digs. (我要举办一个派对, 所以欢迎大家来参观我的新居)

17. dike/dyke, a
定义: [不尊重语]女同性恋者.
例句: The President's daughter is a dyke, and he hasn't made a public statement about homosexuality since he found out. (总统的女儿是一个女同性恋者, 自从他发现了之后, 他还没针对同性恋做出公开说明)

18. dilly, a
定义: [俚语]一个卓越的东西特别是其品质/质量或尺寸大小.
例句: One night when my boyfriend and I were newly dating, we had a dilly of a disagreement on the phone. (一个晚上, 当我男友跟我才开始交往的时候, 我们曾在电话上发生一场大争论)

19. dillydally, to
定义: 浪费时间尤其是游手好闲或拖拖拉拉.
例句: You need to stop dil​​lydallying and go back to study. (你需要停止游手好闲, 该回去读书)

20. dim sum
定义: [餐馆用语]传统中国点心.
例句: Eating dim sum at a restaurant is usually known in Cantonese as going to "drink tea", as tea is typically served with dim sum. (在餐馆吃点心通常以广东话称之为去"饮茶", 因为茶跟点心一般都是一起供应)

图片
点心

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: Google [Bot] 和 66 访客