回复
royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 301

帖子 royl » 周日 2月 12, 2012 12:52 am

二十笔实用成语 301

01. do up, to
定义: 准备(清洗或修补)穿着或使用; 包装, 瓶装, 罐装; 盛装衣服, 装潢, 装饰; 疲倦, 疲惫.
例句: She did up her new room in a beach theme, bought a desk and chair, and put a few of her photos of South Padre Island on the wall. (她把她的新房间装潢成海滩情调, 买了一张书桌和一把椅子, 把她所拍摄的几张南帕德雷岛海滩照片挂在墙上)

02. Do we believe the solution?
[成语句型]我们相信这个解决办法吗? (注: 意指不信任这个解决方案)

03. do well to do something, to
定义: 做...是明智, 正确或有成功希望的.
例句: If you've decided that this is the business route that you'd like to pursue, you will do well to take some initial steps to ensure that all of your ducks are in a row. (如果你决定这是你所想要追求的商业方式, 你采取最初几个步骤确保你准备就绪是明智的)

04. do well, to/will
定义: 进展成功, 富裕, 健康或繁荣地.
例句: Although the country is doing well on the outside but the citizens live like scavengers because they are broke. (虽然这个国家表面上看起来富裕繁荣, 但其人民活得像捡破烂的人因为他们根本没钱了)

05. Do what I say, not what I do.
定义: [虚伪托辞]照我说的去做, 别学我怎么做. (注: 意指某人心口不一. 本来应该身教重于言教, 在此则言教重于身教)

06. do what is right for ..., to
定义: 做认为是正确的事. (注: 意指不随波逐流或不迎合别人)
例句: The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart including your own. (成长最艰难的事是, 你必须做你自己认为是正确的事即使你可能会伤某人的心什至包括你自己)

07. do what it takes, to
定义: 竭尽所能达成目的; 愿意付出必要的代价取得成功或胜利.
例句: We have to do what it takes to amass enough knowledge to get it. We then need to operate with the information and skills that are necessary to win. (我们必须要竭尽所能地搜集足够的知识并弄懂它.然后我们需要运用取得的消息和技巧必须赢得比赛)

08. do what we can, to/will
定义: 我们(会)尽力去做.
例句: If you have special dietary requirements, you can let us know in advance and we will do what we can to provide you with a suitable meal. (如果你有特殊饮食要求, 你可以事先通知我们, 我们会尽力地供应你所要求的餐点)

09. do whatever you think best, to
定义: 你认为什么最适当, 你就怎么做.
例句: The floor is yours, do whatever you think best, and see what you can achieve with a little of creativity. (这个表演场地是你的, 你认为什么最适当, 你就怎么做, 看看你可不可以使用一点创造力取得成功)

10. do with, to
定义: 处理, 对付; 勉强凑合; 做完; 需要, 想要; 与...有关.
例句: I have been working hard all day so now I could do with a cold drink. (我辛苦了一整天, 所以我现在需要一杯冷饮)

11. do without, to
定义: (没有某人或某物之下)仍可勉强凑合.
例句: If there is no sugar, we'll have to do without. (如果没有糖的话, 我们只好勉强凑合)

12. do wonders, to
定义: 为...创造奇迹, 对...产生奇效.
例句: Green tea is laden with antioxidants and if consumed in large enough quantities, it can do wonders for your health. (绿茶里富有抗氧化物质, 如果喝下足够数量的话, 它可以对你健康产生奇效)

13. Do you feel me?
[成语句型](虽然我没说出来)你明白我的意思吗?

14. Do you follow me?
[成语句型]你明白我的意思吗?

15. Do you have a minute/moment/second?
[成语句型]你有空吗? (注: 请参考Have you got a minute/moment/second?)

16. Do you have the time?
[成语句型]现在几点? (注: 请注意此句与Do you have time?之间的差别)

17. Do you have time?
[成语句型]你有空吗?

18. Do you have to bring that up?
[成语句型]你一定要提起这件事吗? (注: 意指质问某人哪壶不开提哪壶, 提起令人不愉快之事情)

19. Do you know what you are doing?
[成语句型]你知道你在做什么? (注: 意指怀疑某人不知如何做事)

20. Do you know what you're saying?
[成语句型]你知道你在说什么吗? (注: 惊讶或迷惑对方所说的话)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 320 访客