royl
帖子: 1768
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 376

帖子 royl » 周二 8月 07, 2012 3:08 am

二十笔实用成语 376

01. feel like a kid in a candy store, to
定义: 感到雀跃三尺, 兴奋不已, 好梦成真.
例句: For someone full of as much passion for race cars as he, he must have felt like a kid in a candy store. (对于一个像他这样充满赛车热情的人, 他肯定会兴奋不已)

02. feel like a million/million dollars, to
定义: 身心愉快, 神清气爽, 神采奕奕.
例句: She looks like a million bucks since she lost all that weight. (她自从瘦身之后看起来神采奕奕)

03. feel like a new person, to
定义: 神清气爽, 完整如新, 身心振奋像新的人一般.
例句: You have given Tom the chance to start anew. He feels like a new person. (你已经给了汤姆自新的机会. 他感觉像一个新的人一样)

04. feel like a rea​​l sucker, to
定义: 感到被人愚弄.
例句: I'm sure someone is going to feel like a rea​​l sucker when they paid $100 extra just for some glow-in-the-dark shoes. (当他们花了一百块钱买了一双只为了夜间发亮的鞋子之后, 我肯定有人会感觉被人愚弄)

05. feel like death warmed up, to
定义: 脸色苍白, 病奄奄, 身心俱疲, 死气沉沉.
例句: I wish I had gone to bed earlier last night – I feel like death warmed up. (我真后悔昨晚没早点上床睡觉–我感觉身心俱疲)

06. feel like oneself/feel oneself, to
定义: 回复平常的健康或精神状态.
例句: I don't feel like myself today. ​​(我今天感觉不正常/不舒服)

07. feel like, to
定义: 想要(做什么事).
例句: What do you feel like eating? (你想要吃什么?)

08. feel no pain, to
定义: 喝得醉醺醺.
例句: After three drinks of rum, Tom was feeling no pain. (喝了三杯朗姆烈酒之后, 汤姆感觉醉醺醺)

09. feel obliged, to
定义: 感觉欠一份人情, 感觉有义务的, 强迫自己.
例句: Call me whenever you want to but don't feel obliged to do so. (你随时想要打电话给我就打给我, 但别强迫自己)

10. feel off-color, to
定义: 身体不舒适, 气色不好.
例句: I have been feeling off-color for the last few days. (我最近几天感觉身体不舒适)

11. feel on top of the world, to
定义: 感觉很舒畅痛快, 极度高兴, 欢欣鼓舞.
例句: He has been feeling on top of the world since he quit his job. (自从他辞了他的工作之后, 他一直感觉很舒畅痛快)

12. feel one's best, to
定义: 感觉自己身体处于最佳状态.
例句: But even when he felt his best, there wasn't much time to get these things done. (但即使在他处于最佳状态的时候, 他也没足够时间把这些事情做好)

13. feel one's ears burning, to
定义: 耳朵发热.
例句: I felt my breath catch in my throat and I looked away quickly, feeling my ears burning in embarrassment. (我感觉一股气卡在喉咙, 我立刻转头看别处, 两耳发热尴尬不已)

14. feel one's oats, to
定义: 感觉精力旺盛, 生动活跃; 表现自大, 自负.
例句: Mary was feeling her oats and decided to go out dancing. (玛莉感觉精力旺盛, 决定外出去跳舞)

15. feel one's way, to
定义: 谨慎进行, 摸索着前进.
例句: In the dark of night, you feel your way to the bathroom, find the light switch, and flick it on. (在一遍漆黑的夜里, 你一路摸索着走进厕所, 找到了电灯开关, 把灯打亮)

16. feel out, to
定义: 摸清对方的底线/底细/性格/看法/意见/反应/等等; 谨慎间接的寻求某人的观点或某事的本质.
例句: I will tr​​y and feel out my boss this weekend and see what he thinks of my chance of promotion. (这个周末, 我会试着摸清我老板的意向, 看看他对我升职的可能性有什么看法)

17. feel puny, to
定义: 感觉渺小或脆弱/虚弱.
例句: I felt puny yesterday, sore throat and scratchy ears so I just laid low and read a book most of the day. ​​(我昨天感觉虚弱, 喉咙发炎, 耳朵发肿所以我就躺下来, 读了将近一整天书)

18. feel put upon, to
定义: 感到被占便宜, 被利用, 被人认为理所当然.
例句: He feels put upon if she asks him to do the slightest household chore. (哪怕是她要求他做一丁点的家务事, 他还是会觉得被占便宜)

19. feel rotten, to
定义: 感觉不舒服, 不痛快, 后悔, 内疚.
例句: I feel rotten about what I said. (说了这些话, 我感到很内疚)

20. feel someone up, to
定义: [俚语]性抚摸; 玩弄别人身体.
例句: The victim told police the man grabbed her from behind and felt her up. (这个受害者告诉警方这名男子从后面抱住她并抚摸她的身体)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 295 访客