royl
帖子: 1769
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 436

帖子 royl » 周二 1月 08, 2013 2:39 am

二十笔实用成语 436

01. get in someone's way, to
定义: 挡人的路; 阻碍, 迟滞, 干扰某人或某事; 妨碍别人工作.
例句: Don't get in her way while she is doing well on her own. She needs to learn how to set her own pace at whatever she is doing. (她一个人做得好好的时候别干扰她. 不论她做什么事, 她需要学习如何控制她的工作步调)

02. get in the way, to
定义: 挡人的路; 阻碍, 迟滞, 干扰某人或某事; 妨碍别人工作.
例句: Anger often gets in the way of thinking clearly and understanding a situation. (忿怒经常阻碍人们清晰地思考使人无法了解状况)

03. Get in touch with me as soon as you arrive there.
[成语句型]你到了那里之后马上跟我连络.

04. get in touch, to
定义: 跟某人(以电话, 传真或电子邮件)连络.
例句: I've tried to get in touch with her, but she never answered her phone. (我一直试图连络她, 但她从不接电话)

05. get in with, to
定义: 参与, 结交或交往.
例句: If you want to get things done around here, she's the person you need to get in with. (如果你想要在这里把许多事情搞定的话, 她是一个你需要结交的人. 注: 意指她是个能力很强或者很有影响力的人)

06. get in wrong with, to
定义: 交恶, 触怒, 招惹, 冒犯, 被嫌恶, 不受欢迎.
例句: Don't get in wrong with her, although she is a peaceful person, she'll attack you with her razor sharp words if you push her too far. (别招惹她, 尽管她是一个和平理性的人, 但如果你欺人太甚的话, 她会以尖酸刻薄话语反击你)

07. get in, to
定义: 进入, 上车; 到达; 被选入公职; 接掌职位; 被接受(申请)例如学校或俱乐部; 成功的加入, 送交或完成某事.
例句: I don't know where Carol was going. She just got in her car and drove away. (我不知道卡洛去哪儿. 她就这样上了她的车子然后把车开走了)

08. get in/into a bind/jam, to
定义: 陷入困难, 威胁, 尴尬等进退两难困境.
例句: Whenever I get into a jam, I ask my mom for help. (每次我碰到困难的时候, 我都向我妈求助)

09. get in/into a groove, to
定义: 熟能生巧, 得心应手, 固定于一个人的生活方式.
例句: I was uncomfortable at first, but now I'm beginning to get in the groove. (我刚开始还不熟练, 但现在我开始觉得越来越顺手)

10. get in/into a stew, to
定义: 处于激动, 担心或烦扰状态中.
例句: Liz is the kind of person who gets into a stew over little problems. (丽兹是那种为了一点小事就烦恼的人)

11. get in/into a tizzy, to
定义: 处于非常激动, 分心状态中.
例句: Before you get in a tizzy, let me say something first, the heckler who posted the statement aimed to piss off people like you. (在你激动地反应之前, 我要先说几句话, 上贴这个观点的滋事份子本来就打算要激怒类似你这样的人)

12. get in/into gear, to
定义: 开始能够积极, 高效率地工作; 熟能生巧, 得心应手.
例句: Once you get in gear, you'll be better able to tackle a harder task as the fear and panic slip away. (一旦你熟能生巧之后, 你的恐惧和惊慌会不知不觉地消失, 你将更有能力处理更艰难的工作)

13. get in/into the act, to
定义: 参与/插手某人的工作以图取得优势.
例句: Consumers may also want to get into the act by boycotting these telephone companies, besieging them with complaints, or suing them. (消费群众或许也想参与这个活动来抵制这些电话公司, 拿大量的投诉来围攻他们或者到法院控告他们)

14. get in/into trouble with ..., to
定义: 惹出与...的麻烦; 与...发生冲突.
例句: I got in trouble with the police, and that was a rude awakening. That was it. I'd hit the bottom of the pit, and it was time to extract myself out of it. (我因惹出麻烦被警方逮捕, 这是一个当头棒喝. 就这样了. 我已经陷入人生最低点, 也该是我浪子回头的时候)

15. get in/into trouble, to
定义: 惹出麻烦, 涉入犯罪案件.
例句: If I had a dollar for every time my ego got me into trouble, well, I wouldn't be sitting on this cheap couch wearing a holey t-shirt. (如果我的自负每惹出一次麻烦我能够赚一块钱的话, 唉, 我就不会穿着破了洞的T恤坐在这套廉价沙发上啦)

16. get into full swing, to
定义: 进入快速, 高效率的运作; (活动)进入高潮, 热闹, 欢乐的阶段.
例句: In the summer months, things really get into full swing around here. (在夏季的月份, 我们这里的活动非常热闹地进行)

17. get into one's head, to
定义: 形成印象, 想法或计划.
例句: What strange idea has she got into her head? (她怎么会想得出这种怪异的想法?)

18. get into one's stride, to
定义: 熟能生巧, 得心应手.
例句: Once I get into my stride, I'm sure I'll work much faster. (一旦我熟能生巧之后, 我肯定会做得快多了)

19. get into the swing of it/things, to
定义: 进入状况, 熟悉活动或状况以至于熟能生巧.
例句: I was just getting into the swing of things when they transferred me to another department. (我才刚熟悉了这里的情况他们就把我调到另一个部门)

20. get into, to
定义: 进入, 到达, 参与, 被接受, 涉入, 谈论, 谈及, 影响别人, 深感兴趣与喜欢, (行为)表现不正常.
例句: She never used to be so rude to people. What got into her? (她平常决不会这样地粗暴对人. 不知道她为什么会表现出这种行为?)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 264 访客