royl
帖子: 1762
注册时间: 周一 12月 14, 2009 9:10 pm

二十笔实用成语 746

帖子 royl » 周三 4月 25, 2018 11:39 pm

二十笔实用成语 746

01. make the scene, to
定义: 出席, 到场; 出现, 参与活动.
例句: We plan to make the scene, but we may be a bit late. (我们打算要出席, 但是我们可能会晚一点)

02. make the sparks fly, to
定义: 引起争吵或打斗火爆场面.
例句: If Mary finds out he went to shopping without her last evening, that will make the sparks fly! (如果玛莉要是发现了他昨晚出门去购物而没带她, 她肯定会气得大吵大闹! )

03. make the team, to
定义: 成为一个队员.
例句: Paul will make the soccer team. The coach will choose him. (保罗会成为队员. 教练会选择他的)

04. make time for, to
定义: 挪出时间, 挤出时间来做某事或与某人见面.
例句: I'm pretty busy, but I can make time for you tomorrow morning. (我很忙. 但是我可以明天早上抽出时间跟你碰面)

05. make time with, to
定义: 追求(异性), 巴结.
例句: I hear that John's been making time with Judie. (我听说约翰一直在追求茱蒂)

06. make time, to
定义: 动作快; 争取时间; 追求(异性), 巴结; 挤出时间来做某事或与某人见面.
例句: I have trouble making time in my busy schedule for exercise. (在我繁忙的日程里抽出时间做运动是有困难的)

07. make tracks, to
定义: 快走, 快跑, 步调加速, 迅速离开.
例句: We better make tracks or we'll be late for dinner. (我们还是最好快点走否则我们晚餐可要迟到)

08. make trouble, to
定义: 惹事生非, 捣蛋, 寻衅滋事.
例句: You don't make trouble here. And don't start an argument or a fight either. (你们不可在这里寻衅滋事. 还有不可与人争吵或打架)

09. make someone uneasy, to
定义: 令人坐立不安, 焦虑恐惧, 窘迫不自在.
例句: You're making me uneasy by inspecting me so closely. I've never had a woman look at me that way before. (妳这么近距离地仔细看我让我窘迫不自在. 我从来就没有被一个女人这样地盯着看)

10. make up (the) leeway, to
定义: 追赶上进度或进展, 恢复原来良好状态.
例句: They're so far behind that they have little hope of making up the leeway on the leaders. (他们落后太多, 没有多大希望追赶上领先者)

11. make up for lost time, to
定义: 追赶, 加速步调以补偿损失的时间.
例句: We drove as fast as we could, trying to make up for lost time. (我们尽可能地加速开车, 试图补偿损失的时间)

12. make up for something, to
定义: 补偿错误或损失.
例句: I have to work hard in order to make up for the loss from the poor sales. (我必须加倍努力工作来弥补销售业绩不佳的损失)

13. make up ground, to
定义: 追赶, 加速步调以补偿损失的时间.
例句: We're behind in the schedule, and we'll just have to make up ground as best we can. (我们工作进度比原先计划落后, 我们只好不得不尽力加快脚步来追赶进度)

14. make up one's mind, to
定义: 下定决心, 做好选择.
例句: I haven't made up my mind yet about whether or not I will accept the new job. (我还没做好是否要接受这份新工作的抉择)

15. make up the bed, to
定义: 准备好床铺; 铺床, 整理床, 折叠被子.
例句: We made up the bed in the guest room in advance for our friend. (我们事先把客房床铺整理好以待我们朋友的到来)

16. make up the bulk, to
定义: 占主要部分, 大多为.
例句: Vegetables make up the bulk of my diet. (我日常饮食大多是蔬菜)

17. make up to, to
定义: 谄媚, 巴结, 讨好.
例句: She's always making up to the boss. It's really embarrassing. (她老是巴结老板. 真令人难堪)

18. Make up your mind.
[成语句型]快点做好决定. (注: 意指敦促人别拖拖拉拉, 犹豫不决)

19. make up, to
定义: 以拼装建成; 排版以便印刷; 组建; 组成, 组合; 补充, 弥补缺失; 决定; 包好, 绑好; 化妆; 虚构, 临时编造; 整理, 摆好; 妥协好, 协调好; 讨好, 进谗言; 追求(异性友人), 挑逗; 补偿.
例句: A car is made up of many different parts. (一部车由许多不同的零件所组成的)

20. make use of, to
定义: 使用, 采用, 利用.
例句: Can you make use of these papers? We have no use for them. (这些纸张对你有没有用途? 它们对我们一点用处都没有)

回复

在线用户

正浏览此版面之用户: 没有注册用户 和 59 访客